Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: HiTS High Accountability Pistol Workshop; 03/14/2021; Dallas

Site Supporter
    Sounds good! And I'm bringing rain gear this time.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    The Professor has a great point (as always). It never hurts my feelings to eat Mexican food, and it may actually be easier to set up a reservation for a party of 20. I'll do some digging into the local spots.

Babe's Fried Chicken Shack would also be awesome, but a tough place to get 20 people into at 7 pm on Saturday.

I'll do some surfing and calling.

Babe's is phenomenal. Jackdog can confirm that I always have the Sophie's Choice there of the fried chicken of the chicken fried steak. But I concur about it being even tougher on a Saturday night to get a large party into. Plus, the parking at the one closest to the range sucks balls.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

I had to bow out yesterday, due to my wife having a last minute outpatient procedure this morning, due to an ongoing health issue. I know it will be an amazing class. It would have been nice to meet so many PF alumni...maybe next time.

Enjoy, and I look forward to reading about it.

Site Supporter
    @Sauer Koch - Bummer, I was looking forward to meeting you! Hope all goes well with your wife!

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    @Sauer Koch - Bummer, I was looking forward to meeting you! Hope all goes well with your wife!
    Likewise, and thank you.

How about this place? Several of us have eaten there and found it to be excellent. They are large enough to hold us.

El Rincon - Mexican Restaurant Carrollton | El Rincon | Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar (elrincontx.com)

Here is the location we can go to - it's a five minute drive from the DPC Range, and very easy to find.

Post in this thread if you want to attend the dinner on Saturday, and I'll reach out and make a reservation for the appropriate number of people for 6:30 PM CST ion Saturday night, March 13.

Site Supporter
    At El Rincon, they're walkin' them low... (obscure Beach Boys reference)

I'm in!

Site Supporter
    Count me in as well. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

@SeriousStudent, @Wayne Dobbs - as a member of DPC, I would be more than happy to help out with anything you need preparing for Sunday such as cleaning up from Saturday's class. Just let me know and I can stop by before dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by k_dub View Post
    Count me in as well. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

@SeriousStudent, @Wayne Dobbs - as a member of DPC, I would be more than happy to help out with anything you need preparing for Sunday such as cleaning up from Saturday's class. Just let me know and I can stop by before dinner.
    Gosh, that is very kind of you! I really do appreciate it. @Jackdog- what do you think?

I think we will be able to handle the cleanup. Not attempting to speak for the instructors by any means. But with the smallish number of rounds fired, I think we should be able to do that.

I'm bringing a big broom and two big steel dustpans both days. We should be able to knock it out pretty quick.

But a gracious offer is always appreciated. I hope we can shoot together at DPC sometime. I am really stoked about this weekend.

Site Supporter

HiTS High Accountability Pistol Workshop; 03/14/2021; Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Gosh, that is very kind of you! I really do appreciate it. @Jackdog- what do you think?

I think we will be able to handle the cleanup. Not attempting to speak for the instructors by any means. But with the smallish number of rounds fired, I think we should be able to do that.

I'm bringing a big broom and two big steel dustpans both days. We should be able to knock it out pretty quick.

But a gracious offer is always appreciated. I hope we can shoot together at DPC sometime. I am really stoked about this weekend.
    All help will be appreciated. But we have a small class as @SeriousStudent says and it will be an easy clean up. Please stop by for a meet and greet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List