Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Webinar - BJJ in a Weapons Based Environment (halfguard) March 21, 2021

Eagerly awaiting the room opening!

Aaaaand.... I’m in. So far, so good!
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Well-done! Thanks!
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Site Supporter
    This webinar was legitimately awesome. The little tidbits Cecil was dropping pretty much blew my mind. I'll for sure be watching this webinar, even just for the value as a grappler, let alone for it's value in learning to win an entangled fight with a weapon.

Cecil, if you have other webinars planned, I'll for sure be trying to make them!

Agreed; that was some great content. Well-presented, progressive, and cohesive.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I am genuinely humbled at the feedback I have received across the board. Thank you to everyone for 1) supporting some a chancy endeavor, and 2) for taking the time to let me know how it went from your end.

I was nervous about this, not from the material or presentation, but for the technical computer aspect. Not being that savvy about that stuff, and it being the first one, I was worried. But it went off without a hitch, and everyone has said they got something from it.

There will definitely be more. I believe this is a good way to get information out to people who may not have the time, ability or resources to travel to a seminar, and now I know I can pull it off. Sketching out the next three right now and I am projecting the next one (either on escaping from the bottom in WBE, or taking the same look as closed guard as I took at halfguard in this past weekend's one) to be most likely in mid-June.

Thank you again everyone.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

User Tag List