Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giving Back USA...

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    ...and some of us remember you scolding us on mindset. Learned a bit then....

pat
    What’d I say?

I don’t recall “scolding” anyone, but these days, my memory is only about as long as my dick.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Giving Back View Post
    What’d I say?

I don’t recall “scolding” anyone, but these days, my memory is only about as long as my dick.
    You called me to task on a medical training issue with a terse one sentence comment on mindset. Scolding is likely overstating. But it knocked me back in my lane and made me explain my position a little more clearly.

No need to remember, I do. I am quite sure you were ....errr...busy in the intervening years.

As one of the originals your posts, like those of TLG, LL, and SLG were posts that I always made time to read and pay attention to.

pat

Excellent. I work with a similar organization here locally and it's always inspiring to be around the deserving individuals that get help through these types of organizations.

Site Supporter
    Donated. Thanks for the heads up @BaiHu
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Bump. Seems like probably a good time to remember our Afghanistan vets and help in whatever limited ways we can.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List