Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giving Back USA...

Giving Back USA...

I just saw this on FB. I'll be donating.
    https://www.facebook.com/10743007084...2854/?sfnsn=mo

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

I can, and have, get behind this.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

How and where can us Luddites not on Stalker Central FB donate?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    How and where can us Luddites not on Stalker Central FB donate?
    Top right button on the home page.
    https://givingbackusa.org/
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

He's a longtime member here; @Giving Back

Thank you all, we appreciate all of the support you have given us to make this a reality.

I owe an update in the GD section for folks who have been our supporters, and will make it a priority to get that done this weekend, after our Veterans/Active Duty pheasant hunt and sporting clays event tomorrow. In the middle of an ice storm.....😳

Long story short, we certainly met our goals for the past year, and I think it’s fair to argue we exceeded our own expectations of what we could do with the resources we had at our disposal. The Covid thing really put a damper on fund raising events and I couldn’t/wouldn’t (pick one) in good conscience ask for donations while people were going without basic necessities because of the restrictions put into place that adversely affected their businesses, employment, and income.

Fortunately, I married a very wonderful woman who gave me a lot of wiggle room to plug the gaps as needed.

And we didn’t let Covid stand in our way of getting things done for our veterans and first responders. None of that would have been possible without the overwhelming generosity of the PF.com community. Thank you for all of your support. You all made it possible to positively influence and change lives. And without trying to be overly dramatic, your support to our organization absolutely saved a few lives as well.

I’ll post pics and details of some of our success stories when I’m not jumping thru my ass trying to keep tomorrow’s event on track.

Thanks again. We are truly humbled by your faith in our mission, and generosity in supporting our cause.

Sean
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie2005 View Post
    He's a longtime member here; @Giving Back
    Hahaha....... My memory isn’t what it once was, but I do seem to recall TLG’s email that the forum was live, and functional, and if I recall correctly, when I logged in, there were 12 registered users/members..... 🤷*♂️
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Site Supporter
    ...and some of us remember you scolding us on mindset. Learned a bit then....

pat

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Top right button on the home page.
    https://givingbackusa.org/
    Vielen danke!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Sean, I am delighted to read of the continued good works you and your teammates are doing.

My very nest regards to you and your family.

User Tag List