Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PMAGs are in stock and still at normal price

I remember what it was like during the last six years of the 94 AWB. Mags are one thing I don't have to worry running out of, nor do my kids.

If my wife and I weren't able to argue about boxes of mags in the closet, under the bed etc, we'd simply have nothing to argue about.

Site Supporter
    If you know exactly how many magazines you have, you probably don't have enough.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    If you know exactly how many magazines you have, you probably don't have enough.
    Doesn't everyone spread-sheet inventory their magazines

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I just did that and included magazines for guns id like to own, need to stock up on FAL mags too now

Site Supporter
    If you have time to count them all and put them in a spreadsheet, you DEFINITELY don't have enough magazines.

... NERD! ...

(I resemble that remark as well.)
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

If it hasn't been mentioned yet, a friend bought some of these and reported that they were Gen 2 mags. If that matters to you.
    My apologies to weasels.

DSG Arms shipped my PMags quickly. The Radian Raptor SD charging handle was back ordered and hasn’t shipped yet. I was billed the $9.50 shipping charge when they invoiced the PMags. I’m hoping when the charging handle ships, I don’t get hit with shipping charges again.

The date code on my PMags is 1/21 so it looks like Magpul is selling/shipping them out as they’re being produced. I doubt any single distributor has a large stockpile right now so if you think you might want some mags, now would be as good a time as any to place an order with whoever has them in stock at a price you can live with. The Medium Coyote Tan color seems a little darker in person than it did in the photos. It doesn’t matter much to me as I have PMags in black, sand, and MCT at this point but I know some people are particular about color matching things.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Is anyone in NoVa keeping them in stock?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    ...I know some people are particular about color matching things.
    I've gone to all black everything on my black rifles because everyone's black is pretty close to the same.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List