Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: PMAGs are in stock and still at normal price

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    DSG Arms shipped my PMags quickly. The Radian Raptor SD charging handle was back ordered and hasn’t shipped yet. I was billed the $9.50 shipping charge when they invoiced the PMags. I’m hoping when the charging handle ships, I don’t get hit with shipping charges again.
    You won't; DSG only charges shipping once.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    You won't; DSG only charges shipping once.
    In that case, anyone looking to buy 30 round AR-15 magazines right now should probably just back order as many of those 5 packs of MCT Gen3 PMags for $54 a piece as they can comfortably afford. They’ll probably come back in stock and ship in another two weeks or so based on how long it’s been taking for them to restock. The only PMag deals I’ve ever seen better than $10.80 Gen3 PMags were a couple of years ago when Palmetto State Armory was basically using Gen2 PMags as packing peanuts and practically any item you ordered would come with 5-10 PMags.

ETA: that probably sounded very advertisement-ish. I have no professional or financial affiliation with DSG Arms except that I occasionally order things from them. I’m just a satisfied customer.

Site Supporter
    I've bought a lot from DSG. Always been satisfied. They have pretty decent Mil/Leo pricing as well.

The Gen3 MCT PMag 5-pack is back in stock at DSG for anyone else who still needs a few mags.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    DSG is a great outfit. They built 2 of my uppers, both run great. Bought at least one or two scopes from them as well. Fast shipping, no issues.

Gen 3 Mags I need, but I want to order them with those new Gen 3 MBUS Sights. Supposedly springtime release, is it spring yet? It is down here, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Basically, what are people's thought processes for deciding what they personally think is "enough" for their needs.
    During the last AWB most people I know simply switched over to 10-round mags for high volume use. Everybody had preban mags. Not many people used them much. Even in the IPSC crowd. IDPA and later on Limited 10 / Production came about for a reason.

Stockpiling sounds good, but in a permanent ban (rather than a 10 year hiatus) how many people are going to be putting a lot of wear and tear on their $100 Glock mags? That stash also might start looking like a mortgage payment after a job loss or a market correction. So at some point, for most people that would rather have thousands of dollars in unrealized gains parked in something other than magazines, they're just going to be TEOTWAWKI fodder. You can have "enough" with a small handful if all they do is sit on the shelf because they're too valuable to flog or the primary venue where they're relevant changes.

I'm not saying don't prep. I'm just saying that we've been down this road and the reality is once those things turn into money, a lot of people are going to find an alternate use for that money that doesn't involve the equivalent of chucking it in a fireplace.

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    During the last AWB most people I know simply switched over to 10-round mags for high volume use. Everybody had preban mags. Not many people used them much. Even in the IPSC crowd. IDPA and later on Limited 10 / Production came about for a reason.

Stockpiling sounds good, but in a permanent ban (rather than a 10 year hiatus) how many people are going to be putting a lot of wear and tear on their $100 Glock mags? That stash also might start looking like a mortgage payment after a job loss or a market correction. So at some point, for most people that would rather have thousands of dollars in unrealized gains parked in something other than magazines, they're just going to be TEOTWAWKI fodder. You can have "enough" with a small handful if all they do is sit on the shelf because they're too valuable to flog or the primary venue where they're relevant changes.

I'm not saying don't prep. I'm just saying that we've been down this road and the reality is once those things turn into money, a lot of people are going to find an alternate use for that money that doesn't involve the equivalent of chucking it in a fireplace.
    Well done to putting words to the noise in my head, that I couldn't decipher myself. The thought that keeps bouncing around at the edge of my brain is, if I plowed through all I had right now, and had no time to reload them, would 1 more really make a difference? If the shit hit the fan that hard, and I were stuck where I am, it's pretty much over anyways.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    The Gen3 MCT PMag 5-pack is back in stock at DSG for anyone else who still needs a few mags.
    Back in stock again, I ordered 3 of the 5-packs this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Back in stock again, I ordered 3 of the 5-packs this morning.
    Gotta link?

User Tag List