Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PMAGs are in stock and still at normal price

PMAGs are in stock and still at normal price

At Palmetto. Don’t make me say “I told you so” in a few months.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/magp...ag571-blk.html
    #RESIST

Also at Primary Arms, but I'm not sure about the Gen 3 with windows. I now have a large stock of Endomags, but not rifle caliber uppers; I'm going to fix that.

DSG Arms has non-window Gen3 Pmags in Medium Coyote Tan for $54 ($10.80 each) right now if you order a 5 pack. The windowed ones are slightly more expensive. I just ordered 5 of the regular kind.

It would be wise for folks close to each other to pitch in for one hundred mags. See if anyone will cut you a deal.

$10.80 each is an AWESOME price, btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    It would be wise for folks close to each other to pitch in for one hundred mags. See if anyone will cut you a deal.

$10.80 each is an AWESOME price, btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The crazy thing is that the 5 pack has been $54 for at least the last six months. I remember seeing it in an email a while ago and opening a tab I’ve kept open for the next time I needed to order something. I’d check periodically and the 5 pack would go out of stock. A few weeks later it would be back at the same price. This morning I decided to back order a Radian Raptor SD because it was recommended to me here to reduce gas to the face when shooting suppressed. I just threw the 5 pack of mags in so I could feel better about paying for shipping.

Also, ignore what I said about the windowed versions being only slightly more expensive. They’re pretty much normal price ($85/5 pack), which makes the price on the non-windowed 5 pack look even better.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I bought some 10's and 20's over the past year to round out the 30's...just in case.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

California 10+ Round Magazine Buyers: PSA values your freedom and constitutional rights above all else. However, PSA will not accept new orders nor will ship any order until the Ninth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals mandate becomes finalized. Once this mandate is finalized, we will start accepting new orders and ship 10+ round magazines to California Customers.
    I guess I can't fault them for that.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Botach has 6-packs of Lancers for a decent price

https://botach.com/lancer-5-56mm-30r...azines-6-pack/
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    We've talked about it in other threads but I was stocking upon these earlier in the year (this is the first dangerous time for gun rights since I've had money) and after getting up close to 50, I finally realized I was stockpiling mags for a gun I shoot 1/10th as much as I shoot my pistols. Switched to Glock mag hoarding.

For those that still need AR mags, my usual source still has Gen 3 PMAGS in stock for $12.49 (after logging in and adding to cart). Sadly, they are now sold out of Surefeeds.

I kinda wonder... where are people in their mag counts, roughly. I mean, are you all Clint @ Thunder Ranch 1000 mags, or closer to someone I know who has 3 MTM .50 cans filled with loaded mags, one for each of the 3 primary "family" rifles, 7-mag pistol pouches with loaded mags for each of the primary (re: carry capable) hand guns.

Basically, what are people's thought processes for deciding what they personally think is "enough" for their needs.

* don't get it wrong; I love Clint, I think that video is on point, and I have no beef with someone with 10/100/100/10,000 loaded mags.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List