Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel good images and videos only!

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

"It's always better to have a dam and not need it than to need a dam and not have it."
    "One dam is no dam. Two dams are one dam."
    -- Old beaver proverbs

Last edited by P30; 02-26-2021 at 09:17 AM.

Name:  E171A645-3912-4183-9A7E-6C2BBE00DDBA.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  39.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    We had a ferret that used to pick up anything that was left on the floor (and other things -more on that later) to build some sort of fort in the open underside of the bookcase. She'd bring all the material there, organize the main wall, and the interior and keep a small entrance open. After an hour or so, she'd tear it all down, and scatter the material. A half hour later, she'd be back at building her "fort" again; it wasn't any better than the first one but she had to do it. Over a five hour span, the "fort" would be built and unmade about three times.

We didn't know when she first came into our home that houses needed to be ferret proof which specifically means any small tube/pipe or other conduit needed to be grilled or we'd hear our neighbors (apartment building) screaming about the white rat scurrying around their bedroom. Closets needed to be solidly closed or shoes would be dragged to the "fort" (or some other "construction") and be used as toilets. Access to the kitchen needed to be controlled or she would get under the fridge, climb up the back of it and drag whatever was left on top of the fridge through the way she had come (in other words we found bananas stuck behind the fridge way past their "sale by" date).

Ferrets are incredibly adorable, friendly and fun pets, but they are a lot of work to keep away from mischief.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

I cant stop watching these boyds

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post
    "It's always better to have a dam and not need it than to need a dam and not have it."
    "One dam is no dam. Two dams are one dam."
    -- Old beaver proverbs

I would show my wife the lazy boi video, but guaranteed she would claim it must have been stolen by someone who has watched me and my dog.

User Tag List