Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel good images and videos only!

Site Supporter
    Rather than specific videos, I'm going to post two YT channels I find particularly "feel good":
    First up is Townsends, a channel about 18th century cooking and living. He's done a view videos about the current socio-political climate, but it's all about how we'll get through this together.

Second is A Chick Called Albert. This channel is all about a guy who rescues and raises animals. I haven't watched many of his, but it popped up on my YT suggestions one evening, so I watched the video of how he rescued an abandoned parrot egg from a pet store (mom had been sold recently), got it to hatch, and nursed the baby to health and adulthood.

Chris

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Two images/videos per thread limit, please. FUNNY CAT VIDEOS WELCOME.

Here we see a pet coyote playing with a house cat. @Lost River will love this, he’s a noted coyote admirer and coyote conservationist.

My wife spent the whole video trying to figure out what kind of dog that was. She didn’t believe me that it was a coyote, even after I told her, until she saw the video title.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Mr. Owl looks a bit ... perturbed.

A younger, darker haired, mustachioed yours truly playing with one of two cubs which we were fortunate enough to spend a couple of hours with at the Miami Zoo. (Buddy worked there and brought us in while the zoo was closed...with permission.)

Name:  Scan_015.jpg
Views: 868
Size:  61.7 KB
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Honest Rick-Roll (but is still feel-good).
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    Mr. Owl looks a bit ... perturbed.
    To me that look says, "Alright....let's do this shit!"

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 12.31.49 PM.jpg
Views: 800
Size:  35.3 KB

User Tag List