Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel good images and videos only!

Site Supporter
    A Turkish soldier finally meets the Korean orphan girl he saved and cared for for over a year while he was fighting in the Korean War. Yeah it’s long. Fast forward through the slow parts.

im strong, i can run faster than train

The action starts at 2:27:

Our week at St George Island Florida this month. We needed 2 weeks!
    The phenomenal electric display one night, sunrise the following morning, and a few minutes alone with my youngest our last night there.

Her first Browning ten years ago... She told me one shot was enough!!
    And learning to aim small, hit small
    Last edited by iWander; 07-31-2021 at 08:30 PM.

My oldest's heroes are Reed and Malloy from Adam-12, so we shot the gun we owned that was closest to what they used. I love the look of determination on her face!

Student
    Name:  worldsworstretiree.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  48.1 KB

I don’t have a pic of a video, but I have a story:

Took the kid to town today. She had earned a reward for doing her monthly chores. She really loves these stuffed unicorn things. So she asked for one and we said ok. Well, me and my wife got off to the side and decided she could have a second one. So we picked it out and bought it. Kid thought it was for momma.

We got in the car and told her it was actually for her. Normally when she’s happy she smiles and claps. This time she almost teared up she was so happy. She said “these are happy tears!”

I’d never seen my little girl react like that before. Made me feel all warm and gooey inside. All over about $20 worth of plush unicorns.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I don’t have a pic of a video, but I have a story:

Took the kid to town today. She had earned a reward for doing her monthly chores. She really loves these stuffed unicorn things. So she asked for one and we said ok. Well, me and my wife got off to the side and decided she could have a second one. So we picked it out and bought it. Kid thought it was for momma.

We got in the car and told her it was actually for her. Normally when she’s happy she smiles and claps. This time she almost teared up she was so happy. She said “these are happy tears!”

I’d never seen my little girl react like that before. Made me feel all warm and gooey inside. All over about $20 worth of plush unicorns.
    That's awesome! Shows you have a grateful young lady!

User Tag List