Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel good images and videos only!

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Reminds me of this sorcery:

PS:
    And btw found this feel good story which was new to me (I already knew the picture with the orang-utan and the otters, but did not know the background).
    Last edited by P30; 10-11-2022 at 12:40 PM.

I know it's not the original. But seeing and hearing youth performing this has an extra feel-good effect on me. It's not all lost yet.

PS:
    Feel good pictures with Ameriglo sights (which reminded me of this song).
    Last edited by P30; 10-13-2022 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post

I know it's not the original. But seeing and hearing youth performing this has an extra feel-good effect on me. It's not all lost yet.

PS:
    Feel good pictures with Ameriglo sights (which reminded me of this song).
    Thanks for this. At my advanced age, I seem to grow more cynical everyday about all that has been "lost" in my lifetime, and your statement regarding how refreshing it is to observe youth involved in this music makes me tend to agree with your observation that not all is "lost" yet.

I have a very, very deep and personal connection to this kind of music, including the specifics in this particular song and the type of people who are performing it in the video. It's my heritage, and that heritage is one of which I am immensely proud.

Thanks for reminding me that there are others who value it.

Ken

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Smiling sun:

Even more impressive as movie in time lapse. In reality it lasted the whole Wednesday.

Smiling sun:

Even more impressive as movie in time lapse. In reality it lasted the whole Wednesday.
    Awesome.

Though it does make me thing of the Carrington Event (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrington_Event) and how screwed we would be if that happened today.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/basketball-coach-sees-familiar-site-of-coal-miner-and-son-in-stands-makes-public-vip-offer

Basketball Coach Sees Familiar Site Of Coal Miner And Son In Stands, Makes Public VIP Offer
    Came here to post this. Wonderful.
    #RESIST

This one could just have easily gone into the "random late night YT" thread

"If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

FYI, "Amarillo By Morning" was written by Paul Fraser and Terry Stafford and originally performed by Terry Stafford a decade prior to the release of George's "Strait from the Heart" album, which, in addition to "Amarillo By Morning", contained two other cover songs... "Honky Tonk Crazy" and "Heartbroke"

LET'S GO BRANDON!

User Tag List