Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel good images and videos only!

One of my former squadrons, from my previous life. Red Flag Alaska, Eielson AFB. Gives me a woodie every time I watch it.

Harrumph!!
    Last edited by Trigger; 02-20-2021 at 05:15 PM.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    One of my former squadrons, from my previous life. Red Flag Alaska, Eielson AFB. Gives me a woodie every time I watch it.

Harrumph!!
    I love watching you guys work. Many of the places I recreate are under those training areas.

A couple of weeks ago we had a feral kitten wander into the shop. We scrounged up enough leftovers out of the break room refrigerator to get him/her through the days were were closed for Snovid '21. This was from Friday when it was just me at the shop.

Name:  IMG_3628.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  76.3 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    A couple of weeks ago we had a feral kitten wander into the shop. We scrounged up enough leftovers out of the break room refrigerator to get him/her through the days were were closed for Snovid '21. This was from Friday when it was just me at the shop.

Name:  IMG_3628.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  76.3 KB
    Looks like you have a new shop mascot

I've named it Shop Cat for now. Supposedly the daughter of one of the guys on the air compressor side of the house is supposed to take it home when she starts a temp job on our side. We'll see...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

A happy German Shepherd (not mine).

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
    A happy German Shepherd (not mine).
    Is there anything is the world happier than an excited dog?
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Doggy is already a bit fat. Don't know, if they really should feed him biscuits.

I like the comments under the video.

User Tag List