Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel good images and videos only!

An iconic and vanishingly rare vehicle just shows up one night...

https://www.thedrive.com/news/42500/...ve-got-answers
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

How can you not like a handmade cigar-box lap steel guitar?

https://jakewildwood.blogspot.com/20...r-box-lap.html

Last edited by P30; 10-09-2021 at 01:25 PM.

Feel good news from my country:

Deepl translation of focus.de/panorama/berichte-julia-8-lebt-vermisstes-maedchen-in-tschechien-gefunden_id_24326268.html:
    Police confirms
    Julia (8) is alive! Missing girl found in Czech Republic

Tuesday, 10/12/2021

After two days of intensive search with about 1200 emergency personnel, the missing Julia has been found in the Czech Republic on the border with Bavaria. The eight-year-old had been missing since Sunday after a hiking trip with her family.

After a nerve-racking search in the Bohemian Forest between Germany and the Czech Republic, the missing eight-year-old Julia from Berlin has been found.

"She is alive, she is hypothermic and has been taken to hospital," a spokesman for the Upper Palatinate police headquarters said Tuesday. According to the Bavarian Interior Ministry, a Czech forester had discovered the child around noon. Where Julia is now receiving medical care, the authorities did not want to say, citing privacy concerns. The parents were already on the way to her.

The news of the discovery of the girl would also have touched the emergency services strongly. "There were a few tears [of joy] shed by one or the other", Beck told Bayerischer Rundfunk. He had never experienced such relief in his career. He also told Bild, "I think you could definitely call it a miracle."

PS:
    This Czech forester found her after she was two days and nights alone in the forest:

No, he is not holding Julia. This is her:

Last edited by P30; 10-12-2021 at 03:18 PM.

Deleted, wrong link
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

“Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

We’re dog people but I respect cats

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVTB8...dium=copy_link

User Tag List