Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel good images and videos only!

Feel good images and videos only!

Two images/videos per thread limit, please. FUNNY CAT VIDEOS WELCOME.

Here we see a pet coyote playing with a house cat. @Lost River will love this, he’s a noted coyote admirer and coyote conservationist.

#RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Two images/videos per thread limit, please. FUNNY CAT VIDEOS WELCOME.

Here we see a pet coyote playing with a house cat. @Lost River will love this, he’s a noted coyote admirer and coyote conservationist.

The party really gets going at about .49
    #RESIST

Your day could be worse. Towed jumper, took about 20 min to pull him back in. Heard he walked off the plane when it landed. Must have deployed because a year later the news ran a story about him making his first jump after being towed.
    Name:  IMG_1382sm.jpg
Views: 1698
Size:  16.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1410sm.jpg
Views: 1670
Size:  33.2 KB

That is really amazing actually. Cool to watch the way she played with the cat, and pretty apparent that the yote was probably raised from a pup. That would freak out house guests lol!

I'd love to interact with that coyote for a while, just for kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post

Here we see a pet coyote playing with a house cat.

Some interesting observations about the coyote (at least to me):

1) It doesn't seem to wag its tail like a domesticated dog does. What a tail, though.

2) It doesn't hunch down with its chest on the ground and its butt up in the air like a domesticated dog does when playing.

3) It still is remarkably restained while playing with a smaller animal that it could easily kill if it wanted to.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by M1Garand View Post
    Your day could be worse. Towed jumper, took about 20 min to pull him back in. Heard he walked off the plane when it landed. Must have deployed because a year later the news ran a story about him making his first jump after being towed.
    Name:  IMG_1382sm.jpg
Views: 1698
Size:  16.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1410sm.jpg
Views: 1670
Size:  33.2 KB
    I'm not seeing the feel good in these images.

Nothing improves a bad day like watching a few dog (or cat) videos. I'm minimizing YT, but pet and rescue vids are beginning to appear on Rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by delphidoc View Post
    Some interesting observations about the coyote (at least to me):

1) It doesn't seem to wag its tail like a domesticated dog does. What a tail, though.

2) It doesn't hunch down with its chest on the ground and its butt up in the air like a domesticated dog does when playing.

3) It still is remarkably restained while playing with a smaller animal that it could easily kill if it wanted to.
    Agile as hell, too. I'd love to see it play with a Mal.

#RESIST

#RESIST

Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

User Tag List