Thread: Holosun 507K Vs Trijicon RMR

Holosun 507K Vs Trijicon RMR

I've used both the RMR and 507K and have a preference for the 507 due to seeing more of a crisp dot with my astigmatism. The side loading battery and slimness of the optic is awesome too.

As for the RMR, I can still use the dot reasonably well, I just have to turn the brightness down for shots at 25 yards.

As it stands right now, I'd choose the 507K over the RMR. Is there another factor that might warrant sticking with Trijicon rather than Holosun?
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Site Supporter
    I like both but the side loading battery is a big plus for the Holosun. Trying to decide if I wanna go with a 507k for RMRcc for a P365 in the near future.

I like the auto-light adjust on the RMR for a carry gun. 507k doesn’t have it.

I like the integrated rear sight and low height of the 507k that allows a normal height front sight as sometimes suppressor height front sights can get snagged or caught on things.

No experience with the RMRscc but it loses the integrated rear sight ability and there’s just not much real estate on tiny micro guns.

I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them.
    If the 507k had light adjust (I would imagine it’ll get it someday), that’s what I’d carry on my P365.

As it is, I still have a Shield RMSc on it because I have a strong preference for integrated rear irons and light auto-adjust.

For me the size of the dot is the determining factor in how clear it is. I have DPP's, SRO, 507 C and K and a few RMR's. My 12 year old RMR with a 6ish dot and my new type 2 6.25 MOA are by far the roundest, clearest dots of any that I have. As a matter of fact, I think I am going to get rid of my 2.5 MOA SRO and get a 5.

User Tag List