Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ECQC video links

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    You really don't have to be in shape for the coursework guys. Come as you are. Regardless of how in shape someone is I will still push them beyond their perceived limits. That's what I'm supposed to do. It's really not about the outcome, but the process that's important.
    And they'll have some dawn good motivation to show up in better shape next time...

Empty hand and knife from the UK 2010. My Brits are made of adamantium!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1744232165346

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    DAYUM!!! If I am going to take one of your classes I better start hitting the gym...
    Agreed... I'm afraid the class alone would kill me!
    --
    Formerly hombre gris
    I am no longer LEO, never .MIL. I am .DAD and my attitude will reflect that.
    Cogito ergo armatus sum -- I think, therefore I am armed

I'm really looking forward to your course in Cape Town, SA at the end of the year SN. We definitely need the training down here.

Me too Gordon. It's my first time in your country and I'm really excited about the opportunity and I think we're going to have a fun, intense class.

Slightly off topic, but I thought I heard a while ago that you're a fan of the Crazy Monkey defense program? I'm training at Rodney King's gym under Nuno de Gouveia and find the system to be simple yet very effective.

BIG fan of CM because it's so congruent with everything else I do. Cecil and Jerry are pretty good friends of mine here in the states, and though Rodney and I haven't met we've talked on the phone. If you're doing CM you're gonna' have alot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    If you're doing CM you're gonna' have alot of fun.
    I'm afraid, very afraid!

One of the hardest parts of the ECQC class for me was leaving. I went back to my unit where I was doing pretty gay "fighting". Not only was it boring, but I was able to realize alot of the faults in the system.

I brought some of my friends in and started to show them some of the little things I learned. Needless to say, it turned into a brawl (in a friendly way)

As for being in shape, I saw all shapes and sizes in the class I attended. All performed and all were pushed. If you are having an easy time, then pick a fight with a bigger dude.

PJ

User Tag List