Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Better Cardboard Target

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    As a young man I worked with a former NYC Transit police office who took a .38 spl LRN to the high forehead, did not penetrate the skull, instead traveled between the skin and skull, following the contour of the skull to the back of the head.
    @Mas could say a whole lot more on this, since he was an EW on the trial, but an OD cop in my area shot a guy in the head with 180gr .40S&W GDHP from his G27 with the same result of the bullet traveling around the skull under the skin, and continuing on its merry way into a house behind the shootee. Said shootee was fully capable of running away and living to sue the dept.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I've seen plenty of non-fatal headshots from handguns. Not many from long guns.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Trivia:
    The managing director of Rigby's had an 8mm 'round the head under the scalp wound in WW I.
    He considered this in his company's offerings and would not sell a Spitzer bullet.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

User Tag List