Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JMCK Excellence

Just got shipment notification on a quick ship for G19 and a "moving sale" holster for my CCO - can't WAIT for either to arrive.

Even better, I just got a "delivered" notice for my most recent order. Ordered identical backup copies of my 1911 AIWB holster and mag carrier. So I get to set those up this weekend.

I'm rarely tempted to try something else, and when I am, they usually don't make a holster for my guns anyway...

I'll jump in on this love orgy. I started my AIWB experience with the Raven Eidolon. I emailed Tony and we must have traded 10 or 15 emails worth of questions and answers. That resulted in my first Wing Claw 2.0. Since the first one, I bought several other 2.0s with various lengths and attachments for my Glock 9mm's and a Shield. I've also carried with a couple of versions of the Tenicor Velo but I always default back to the JMCK 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry T View Post
    I've also carried with a couple of versions of the Tenicor Velo but I always default back to the JMCK 2.0.
    That's actually somewhat helpful, as the Velo is one of the only other comparable 1911 kydex AIWB options.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
    That's actually somewhat helpful, as the Velo is one of the only other comparable 1911 kydex AIWB options.
    To be specific, I originally thought the hard wedge built into the Velo would be preferred to the soft pad. My experience was that the Velo's "body contour" wedge was a "one size fits some" experience. The Velo can carry a little bit closer to the hip than the 2.0 but the Velo is really bad the more you move it away from the hip crease because of the shape of the contour. The 2.0 carries almost as close to the hip crease but also works much better if you choose to carry closer to center-line.

Over time, I've found the sponge pads to be pretty durable and the pads Tony provides are as comfortable to me as are the Dark Star teardrop pads. the good thing is you can use either with the 2.0. The other things I prefer with the 2.0 is the wider attachment spacing and the full sweat guard compared to the Velo. Tenicor and their people are very good and I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with them but I just like the JMCK 2.0 better and Tony has spent a lot of time answering my questions early on.

Site Supporter
    I've used the JMCK IWB 3 for several pistols over the past several years. While I have some Kydex that is pretty good, the JMCK holsters are my go-to.

Site Supporter
    Just received my first JMCK AIWB for my S&W Model 66-4 2.5 inch. I'm very impressed. I've been wearing it for 8 hrs. driving sitting at the computer and doing a couple home projects. No discomfort at all. I need to see if John offers a holster for my Hi Power. Excellent Product.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Jmck is the best holsters I have tried in over 20 years of aiwb carry

All my holsters are JMCK. No other brand needed.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I carry in JMCK almost every day. Top notch.

User Tag List