Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JMCK Excellence

JMCK Excellence

Nothing new here, just wanted to give thanks to John at JM Custom Kydex for another exemplary holster. It’s a WC 2.0 but I requested it w/o the claw, since I carry at 4:00. The DCC clips are VERY grippy on my jeans, without a belt, which was partly why I wanted them, after using an UltiClip on my wife’s P30sk holster. I wanted more support for my larger P30, hence the double clips. Belt or no belt, I’m good to go.
    The fit on both of my JM’s is absolutely flawless, and they’ve quickly gained my trust as my #1 source for a prefect product, and superior CS; thanks John.

Name:  15350514-A6AA-4AAF-A5B1-4A91FAAF8074.jpg
Views: 927
Size:  24.9 KB
    Name:  C34F098F-4420-4FB5-B03B-687A95DA2404.jpg
Views: 934
Size:  21.9 KB
    Name:  481A0B1A-C44F-4DE3-BA62-BD723722CAF4.jpg
Views: 933
Size:  43.9 KB
    Name:  665E3FBD-A301-4071-9F28-54BF4DA1F128.jpg
Views: 929
Size:  31.9 KB
    Name:  72F4B78B-8278-4D56-84BE-CB903750B1C7.jpg
Views: 923
Size:  23.2 KB

Site Supporter
    JMCK is the only Kydex gear I use any more.

JMCK is the business for sure. Only other I hang onto is a keepers concealment.

I’ll need to try some of the bigger rubber spacers in place of the claw. I like it for all my 2.0’s except the one for my LTT RDO. Claw is too much. Now to find the rubber spacers...

Sauer Koch is spot on. I have 5 of Tony’s holsters, and will have another on order soon. As far as I’m concerned,
    JMCK is Kydex perfection! Attention to detail is superb.

Skip

Same. JMCK my #1 for holsters. I've lost count how many I have bought.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Ditto to all of the above...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have noticed a significant difference in fit and finish of my JMCK holsters versus all other Kydex. Between that, Tony’s very good design library, and his phenomenal customer service, I don’t call anyone else.

Fed Ex is holding what is probably my tenth rig from Tony.
    Ignore Alien Orders

I don't really look anywhere else other than JMCK. Seems like I'm always waiting on a holster from JMCK. Not saying that as a bad thing, I just can't help putting in orders for more great plastic pistol concealers.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    JMCK is the business for sure. Only other I hang onto is a keepers concealment.

I’ll need to try some of the bigger rubber spacers in place of the claw. I like it for all my 2.0’s except the one for my LTT RDO. Claw is too much. Now to find the rubber spacers...
    Just an FYI, those spacers are hard plastic, and the screws go ALL the way through the nut, and the clip to holster pairing is ROCK solid! Another bit of info, which is something that I questioned about the DCC clips, is the amount of downward tension they have. It's surprising how much tension they have, which will go a long way to the upward tang gripping your pants, should you choose to wear it without a belt, or simply staying put if you DO have a belt on. This aspect of the clips actually make it way more difficult to remove the holster (quickly), but I can live with that.

Love this company and learned about it on P-F! Tried a dozen different holsters for concealment and stopped looking after I went JMCK. For my 5'10" 160# frame nothing conceals better.

Wore these clothes hiking and running errands all day in Flagstaff yesterday. Typically I'd be carrying a G19 in a JMCK 2.5 34 length with a Darkwing and DCC monoblock. Since it's a 34 length I wondered just how much I could actually conceal in something I'd wear for a typical day the that involved both hiking and in town errands.

Here's a G34 with DPP (sight is taped as I'm about to work on some dryfire) and TTI extended basepads. I'm a pretty small guy and it's a lot of gun. Pretty sure they work some dark magic into those holsters to make this possible.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

User Tag List