Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 1301 Light Solution

Banned
    I put a Magpul M-Lok 3-slot picatinny rail section on the factory barrel clap to allow me to mount a light. So far I've tried a GG&G 1" light mount and an O-Light weapons light that attaches with a quick release.

^
    What tube and clamp is that?

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    ^
    What tube and clamp is that?
    That's the new USA Made version that Beretta is now selling... It comes like that from the factory.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    That's the new USA Made version that Beretta is now selling... It comes like that from the factory.
    The receiver says “Made in Italy”, while the label on the box says “Made in ISA”.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManClemens View Post
    The receiver says “Made in Italy”, while the label on the box says “Made in ISA”.
    Sorry, meant label on box says, “Made in USA”.

I like my lights high and close to the bore as possible. This older Surefire scout mount does the trick pretty well. Might try a Modbutton Lite for the pressure switch if only for the shorter cord and angled plug.

This is a Benelli M2, not a 1301, but the solution still carries over: Surefire M300 PRO, with integrated Picatinny swivel mount on a GG&G rail (similar to the Steamlight rail):

Name:  642CA1FB-F6A8-478F-9844-BA9F33517948.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  37.8 KB
    Name:  8B3D586F-9AD9-4722-9AAE-3CE7729621F8.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  31.2 KB
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

This a new 1301 with a Surefire X300U-A attached via m-lok cantilever rail (https://www.ergogrips.net/shop/ergo-...er-u-m-p-rail/).

Name:  1301-1sm.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  74.3 KB
    Name:  1301-2sm.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  45.9 KB

I am old school and tight, so I use whatever I had laying around. I dont like a burnt light bezel, so I like my light slightly behind the muzzle.

Using my old style SF M300 and I moved the Nordic clamp back to aid in light placement.

Since the mag extension is slight different diameters when I moved the clamp back, I made up the difference using pieces of cut Diet Coke cans.

If there is anything I could change.... I would like for the light to be tighter to the barrel, but for stuff I had laying around... I will deal with it.

If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

User Tag List