Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Tex Outdoors has a Sense of Humor

I've heard of them as a sponsor of Civilian Carry Radio. Have not visited the website, but that is changing now.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Ike and the crew at BTO are good folks. I've bought more than a few things from them.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Great company and great customer service. I check their site anytime I need something.

They have been my first stop for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    They have been my first stop for a while now.
    Tom @orionz06 turned me on to them some years back when I needed a convenient nightstand holster for my G17.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Received another order today from Big Tex Ordnance (formerly Big Tex Outdoors). It contained a FCD RMR-G plate, and a couple Glock Magpul mags I wanted to experiment with. Unfortunately one mag wasn't quite right; I ordered two 15 rounders, but I got a 15 and a 17 (the packaging is very close; I can see how this might have happened).

I contacted customer service to ask how they wanted to get the incorrect mag back, and would they mind sending me the correct one when they got a chance.

Their response?

Within an hour I had a email with a tracking number for the correct mag. And another indicating I could just keep the incorrect one, since they had messed up.

Very cool. Pretty stand up company to do business with.

Student
    "...and best of all, Big Tex Ordnance has Ike! He's a good man, and thorough. I like Ike, everybody likes Ike, and you'll like Ike too. Visit Big Tex Ordnance dot com today, and find out what happens when every customer's a friend, not just an order. So we're talking to..."

User Tag List