Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Tex Outdoors has a Sense of Humor

Big Tex Outdoors has a Sense of Humor

Needed a few screws for a MRDS, so I decided to try Big Tex Outdoors for the first time. Looks like someone in the mail room has a sense of humor. Either that,or the Vt State Police is shy a Trooper.

Name:  IMG_8238.jpg
Views: 889
Size:  57.0 KB

They shipped on the day of order. Along with the screws, there were a few other things in the package. Gawd I love Texas.

Name:  IMG_8239.jpg
Views: 907
Size:  49.9 KB

That is BRILLIANT marketing.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

They do that quite often. The last order I received from them was from Geralt of Rivia, which I had to Google to find out is the main character in The Witcher.

Ike is a great guy. BTO has a very rabid following, not just because of their humor and throw-ins, but because they ship very promptly, and don't play backorder games. They also tend to only carry quality products. I try to buy from BTO when possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    They do that quite often. The last order I received from them was from Geralt of Rivia, which I had to Google to find out is the main character in The Witcher.
    I've had orders from Gerald of Rivia also, and I believe a few from John McClane.

Yea...gimme a liter of cola.

Never ordered from them before, but I will give them a try next time I need to order stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I’m a huge nerd and a major fan of both the books and the games, and I approve.

Also, if I didn’t have enough already, this alone is a sufficient reason to order from them once gun shit is back in the budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Ike is a great guy. BTO has a very rabid following, not just because of their humor and throw-ins, but because they ship very promptly, and don't play backorder games. They also tend to only carry quality products. I try to buy from BTO when possible.
    And very important these days, their in stock notification system actually works. Have scored numerous mags and parts in the last 4 weeks thanks to the in stock system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Site Supporter
    I have not heard of them until now. I am sold

The guys at BTO are great. Make them one of your go-to places to order from

User Tag List