Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is most efficient way of becoming proficient

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    JCN, I'm happy for you. From what you've briefly written, your life hasn't been near as crammed as mine, but we think what we think.

In terms of that’s what I’m talking about regarding making excuses what I said was simply a statement of what I felt is important, and the choices we make. Yeah, I could have squeezed in 60 minutes a day of dry fire, but to ME it wouldn't have been down time, and at the end of most of my days, downtime was what I needed.

Now I'm 66, free and willing, we will see where it goes. As long as it doesn't interfere with grandkids, motorcycling or camping.
    I think after your lifetime of service, you deserve some time to just relax and ride motorcycles!

I think it takes a certain type of addiction to love the chase of objective performance.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I think after your lifetime of service, you deserve some time to just relax and ride motorcycles!

I think it takes a certain type of addiction to love the chase of objective performance.
    I think it's been mentioned, but some folks just enjoy the fellowship and don't necessarily want to spend the time required to compete for the win, just don't want to be last. I think that is okay.

BTW, I wrote an epistle in response to your PM, sorry 'bout that. Hope your wife is doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    I think it's been mentioned, but some folks just enjoy the fellowship and don't necessarily want to spend the time required to compete for the win, just don't want to be last. I think that is okay.
    That is totally okay! You put your time and energy into noble things and you’ll get many blessings and rewards in the future from that investment.

We all make choices about what’s important and I think you did quite a good job.

User Tag List