Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Glock Inc. no longer accepting parts orders

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    It is OK to drift off-topic. This is P-F.

Personally, I do not do J-Frames, much; just the rare-occasional niche gun. They started hurting, to shoot, in the Nineties, unless I used over-sized grips, so it made sense to just use bigger revolvers. The SP101 factory grip just reaches the “heel bone” of my hand, which makes all the difference.

The one thing that is luring me back to the J-Snub is the Phlster City Special, a very-well-thought-out holster, which is not made for the SP101. I have been looking into J-Frame round-to-square conversion grips.
    Ha ha, you must have big hands. I had a S&W 37 air weight but square butt, it's too big. I sold it.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I understand they only sell a complete parts kit now — it comes with three magazines and a plastic box.
    I have been checking with my sources, and bet 5 PF bucks that if there is a SHOT show in 2022, Glock’s new product announcement will be that spare parts are for sale again.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    I ordered some parts for my Gen5 pistols a month or two ago from Glockstore.com. I think I've received all but one part. If there's something you need, just place the order and wait. The sooner you get in line, the sooner you get your parts.

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I ordered some parts for my Gen5 pistols a month or two ago from Glockstore.com. I think I've received all but one part. If there's something you need, just place the order and wait. The sooner you get in line, the sooner you get your parts.
    Yes, I am in line for all my gen 3 parts already. I wonder how long is the wait. Gen5 parts seems to be more available.

Kind of disappointing for the value proposition of spending time and money to get Armorers certification only to not have access to parts. I have run the course a couple of times to get updated for personal usage (non-LE) . Signs of the times these days I suppose. I keep getting the 1984 what is up is now down frame of reference.

Heavy sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by Boxy View Post
    Kind of disappointing for the value proposition of spending time and money to get Armorers certification only to not have access to parts. I have run the course a couple of times to get updated for personal usage (non-LE) . Signs of the times these days I suppose. I keep getting the 1984 what is up is now down frame of reference.

Heavy sigh....
    I have been a Glock Armorer for a long time and prefer to pay a little more and get my parts in a few days.
    Who wants to wait a month for parts from Glock Inc?

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    I have been a Glock Armorer for a long time and prefer to pay a little more and get my parts in a few days.
    Who wants to wait a month for parts from Glock Inc?
    What is Glock Armorer in the sense of buying parts?( I search on line already). You can buy parts faster with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan0354 View Post
    What is Glock Armorer in the sense of buying parts?( I search on line already). You can buy parts faster with them?
    No, when I did order from Glock as an Armorer years ago it took as much as 4 weeks to receive my parts at times
    They cost slightly less than retail stores but the wait time was too long. I started buying from retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan0354 View Post
    They were much slower on fulfillment but a substantial discount. E.g. their price for a recoil spring assembly to armorers $12, most of the internet parts retailers $16-17

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    They were much slower on fulfillment but a substantial discount. E.g. their price for a recoil spring assembly to armorers $12, most of the internet parts retailers $16-17
    I would never wait a month to possibly save $4.

User Tag List