Thread: Chest holster for HK45C for use with pack.

Chest holster for HK45C for use with pack.

Planning for spring trip, in search of chest holster with kydex shell for HK45C. No light/laser needed. Holster will see only occasional use, but comfort is important. AIWB for the amount of miles planned is probably not an option.

Have looked at options from Stealthgear and Alien gear but unimpressed with their designs on other products in general.

Appreciate all inputs. Thanks.

Pretty sure there is already a thread addressing this. I use this for my P30/45c:
    https://gunfightersinc.com/kenai-chest-holster/
    I have not used it with a pack, though. I use it in the winter when pushing snow. It goes over my coveralls and under my heavy coat. I can swap the holster shell and carry my 629 as well.
    Last edited by Oldherkpilot; 02-07-2021 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Add info

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    Pretty sure there is already a thread addressing this. I use this for my P30/45c:
    https://gunfightersinc.com/kenai-chest-holster/
    I have not used it with a pack, though. I use it in the winter when pushing snow. It goes over my coveralls and under my heavy coat. I can swap the holster shell and carry my 629 as well.
    Shack.

For the HKs, did you order for the P30 and it happened to fit the HK45? Or did you order for the HK45? I've had a couple other holsters cross-fit for both pistols as well.

You can also look at the hillpeople gear chest packs. They have attachments available to mount directly to the pack straps as well as the harness. It’s a Fanny pack type pouch, you can put the gun directly in or mount a shell or trigger guard cover in there if you want.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by 2xAGM114 View Post
    Shack.

For the HKs, did you order for the P30 and it happened to fit the HK45? Or did you order for the HK45? I've had a couple other holsters cross-fit for both pistols as well.
    I bought the holster for the P30 before I picked up the 45c. My Comptac CTAC holster actually is embossed P30/45c, so that was one reason I picked up the 45. I'm particular about holsters so being dual purpose saved me some cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    I bought the holster for the P30 before I picked up the 45c. My Comptac CTAC holster actually is embossed P30/45c, so that was one reason I picked up the 45. I'm particular about holsters so being dual purpose saved me some cash.
    Order placed for the P30.

User Tag List