Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Streamlight TLR 9: 16650 Rechargeable Pistol WML

More info:

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The TLR9 is definitely a cool WML concept. In my own humble opinion I would have more use for it on a long gun than a pistol. I think it's footprint is counterintuitive with the current trends in pistol design- full-size grip and compact length slide. That said, WML and flashlights need to be capable of accepting rechargeable batteries, this is a step in the right direction. I'd take a slight output decrease if it meant I could use rechargeables in them.

Anyone making AIWBs for this? So far I've only found Tier 1 Concealed

Does anyone have any info on holster fit, or options?
    I have been looking at these, and have seen some references to it fitting TLR-1 holsters, but no specifics.
    Is it referring to only duty style holsters( like Safariland) or would that also apply to kydex holsters, like a JM Custom set up for a TLR-1?
    I assume not, but am curious.

What's the retrospective on this combination of TLR-9 and 16650? I've recently streamlined my various carry modalities around the TLR-7, and I'm *this* close to popping a 16350 into it.
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Quote Originally Posted by runcible View Post
    What's the retrospective on this combination of TLR-9 and 16650? I've recently streamlined my various carry modalities around the TLR-7, and I'm *this* close to popping a 16350 into it.
    I did this and it worked well. YMMV…
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I did this and it worked well. YMMV…
    Awesome! What brand\model are you using?
    Jules
    Runcible Works

I put an eFest IMR16340 in a TLR-7 to see what would happen. It was bright. No issues… yet?
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Bumping this to see if anyone has sourced a good AIWB holster for the TLR-9... specifically a Light Bearing Enigma compatible one. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Bumping this to see if anyone has sourced a good AIWB holster for the TLR-9... specifically a Light Bearing Enigma compatible one. Thanks.
    Werkz made me a very nice OWB holster for my G17L with TLR-9. Their website is completely byzantine in terms of models so I cant find it now, so I'd just email them about whether they have an AIWB version.

https://werkz.com/lightbearingholster.html

User Tag List