Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the end of "I'm with Roscoe"

the end of "I'm with Roscoe"

Not that there was that much content being generated at that place, but I had followed this thing from its origin and paid to see all their content because some of it was interesting and I am a long time snubby fan. Looks like some sort of internal pissing contest ended the thing.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Dear members and friends of I’m With ROSCOE:

I hope this note finds you well.

I am writing to you on behalf of myself and ZZZZZ in reference to I’m With ROSCOE’s current circumstances.

As some of you are aware, there has developed a divergent opinion between the owners of I’m With ROSCOE LLC over the conduct and direction of the IWR business. We had hoped to resolve these disagreements privately and in a manner that would allow the company to continue. Despite the best efforts of all involved, we were not able to do so. Subsequently and regrettably, we have decided to dissolve the IWR company.

We will be spending the next couple of months winding up company affairs. We will be filling all outstanding merchandise orders until the inventory is depleted or the company has filed its dissolution papers with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Additionally, all membership dues will be refunded on a prorated basis. Refund information will follow in a separate e-mail.

We intend to institute a new venture to carry on the mission of I’m With ROSCOE. Information about our new company will be forthcoming. XXXXX, the third owner of I’m With ROSCOE LLC has indicated to some of you that he also intends to start a new venture with a similar mission. If so, we’re sure he will be in contact with you. We wish XXXwell in his future endeavors.

This is not the outcome any of us wanted for I’m With ROSCOE, but we are committed to meeting our obligations to all our members as we wind down the company.

Thank you for your amazing interest in and your support of I’m With ROSCOE association, and we look forward to working for all of you again in very short order.

I used to be in their Facebook group. There was some good info put forth. As the group grew the noise to signal ratio increased at an exponential rate. That pretty much decided for me that there were better things to do with the dues. That’s really a shame because Michael de Bethencourt is one of the few snub gurus out there preaching the Gospel of the Gat.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

I’ve never heard of it - that’s a shame, it sounded interesting.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I was a member from the start. Don't do book face, so I relied on the newsletter. I always enjoyed reading it. I got some good info there and will miss it.

Shame that it folded, but most of the activity seemed to be occurring on a form of social media that zucks, which I was not seeing. There was a forum component, but when I seemed to be talking only to myself, I stopped logging in.

Maybe we can persuade Michael to participate here, or on another established forum.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Maybe we can persuade Michael to participate here, or on another established forum.
    Bobo would be a great addition here.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

I’ve no idea what this is about.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post

https://www.imwithroscoe.com/
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    This is what happens when you enter the revolver lifestyle so late in life.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    I used to be in their Facebook group. There was some good info put forth. As the group grew the noise to signal ratio increased at an exponential rate. That pretty much decided for me that there were better things to do with the dues. That’s really a shame because Michael de Bethencourt is one of the few snub gurus out there preaching the Gospel of the Gat.
    Same here. I enjoyed it then it got to be too much of an advertisement for the paid site and les relevant content. Less content and more fluff. I quit checking in on the group as it lost my attention and I decided I would not join. I’ve since walked away from the Facebook for a bit. I hate to see it dissolving.

User Tag List