Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the end of "I'm with Roscoe"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’ve no idea what this is about.
    There were a couple of threads on the Revolvers board:

Snub info booklet

I’m with Roscoe website
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

well they were responsible for the absolute best Hawaiian shirt I have owned

Attachment 67172

I was an early paid member of IWR. I enjoyed the Broadside newsletters and the inside content.

Very sorry to see it go away so soon.

I just received an email encouraging me to recruit members to IWR—up and including offering a year membership for free if I encourage enough people to join. The plot thickens.

I'm With ROSCOE Recruitment Drive Notice: The folks on this end are looking to grow with as many new ROSCOE members as is possible. In support of that effort, we would like to ask you to help us reach as many of our fellow snub shooters as possible. We are inviting you to e-mail over the I'm With ROSCOE membership page address (https://www.imwithroscoe.com/) to any ten friends you think would most enjoy joining our snub shooters' association. In exchange for your aid, for every two new members you help us recruit, we will extend your I'm With ROSCOE membership for an additional year free.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    I got that email too but I believe it is just the highlights of recent posts on the forum. I did think it was ironic considering the recent sad news.Name:  Screenshot_20210207-072617.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  28.9 KB

I missed out on the blue shirt, dont like the red one so didnt order. I got that e mail too. I wonder if was just an auto generated one.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    well they were responsible for the absolute best Hawaiian shirt I have owned

Attachment 67172
    Good thing I missed that. Else I'd burn bridges rolling into weddings/funerals in it with a straw hat, cigar, chinos, penny loafers, and flask of Old Crow.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    Good thing I missed that. Else I'd burn bridges rolling into weddings/funerals in it with a straw hat, cigar, chinos, penny loafers, and flask of Old Crow.
    And then I had to explain why I just busted out laughing in the middle of a conference call.... I broke down and ordered the red shirt (gotta die from something) and really need to pick up a nice flask.

new email this morning

I hope this note finds you well.

While we are wrapping up on a previous program we are, as I suspect you know, excited to introduce a new, noir themed snub shooters Facebook page.

Snub Noir Facebook is a forum where you can display and discuss topics covering swing-out and break-top snub revolvers, 1930's to 1970's detectives made famous in both fact and fiction, and general topics covering noir themes.

I hope that after looking over our new Snub Noir Facebook page that you'll join us and start sharing your snub material with your fellow enthusiasts.

I also hope that as we grow, you'll enjoy the Snub Noir Facebook page enough to reach out to your friends and invite them to join us as well.

Enthusiastically yours,

Michael de Bethencourt

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    I hope this note finds you well.

While we are wrapping up on a previous program we are, as I suspect you know, excited to introduce a new, noir themed snub shooters Facebook page.

Snub Noir Facebook is a forum where you can display and discuss topics covering swing-out and break-top snub revolvers, 1930's to 1970's detectives made famous in both fact and fiction, and general topics covering noir themes.

I hope that after looking over our new Snub Noir Facebook page that you'll join us and start sharing your snub material with your fellow enthusiasts.

I also hope that as we grow, you'll enjoy the Snub Noir Facebook page enough to reach out to your friends and invite them to join us as well.

Enthusiastically yours,

Michael de Bethencourt
    I've got news for FB gun groups, their days are numbered.
    #RESIST

User Tag List