Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: Welded Steel D-Ring AIWB Belt

  1. #21
    Site Supporter GearFondler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Southeast Louisiana
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    If you could do this belt in the P-F color skew, it would be perfect.
    It doesn't have the core layer so that would be tough to pull of I'm guessing. I suppose orange stitching would be possible.

  2. #22
    happy sharps enabler Totem Polar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    PacNW
    Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    It doesn't have the core layer so that would be tough to pull of I'm guessing. I suppose orange stitching would be possible.



    It's important to remember that ALL news media is a consumer product. Just like soda and fast food, they don't have any incentive to make it good for you, just addictive enough for you to keep coming back for more.
    -Nephrology

  3. #23
    happy sharps enabler Totem Polar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    PacNW
    Since P-F orange is apparently off the table, I just went ahead and ordered a Henry Ford edition one a few minutes ago.

    This will be my second D-ring MM belt, to say nothing of the specialists Ive acquired.
    It's important to remember that ALL news media is a consumer product. Just like soda and fast food, they don't have any incentive to make it good for you, just addictive enough for you to keep coming back for more.
    -Nephrology

  4. #24
    American Leroy Suggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gnatville, Fl.
    I just ordered my second D ring.
    Great belt for AIWB.

    I have two Specialists and like them, but the D ring is a bit better for me.

  5. #25
    Received mine earlier this week. The best belt Ive ever used for AIWB.

  6. #26
    Supporting Business Mack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA
    Thanks to everyone who bought a D-Ring and thanks for the feedback and taking time to post.

    The D-Ring is an excellent option for serious AIWB users as not having a scuba webbing core makes it our most flexible belt. It still has the vertical rigidity needed for any concealed carry setup but the design works well with wings/claws and wedges to help get the most out of your entire AIWB setup.

    The no hook and loop is also good as there is nothing to wear out and the d-rings hold everything very securely. As an added bonus it looks like a normal belt so those that don't want their gear to scream tactical the D-Ring also has that covered.

  7. #27
    Ordered this belt and was surprised how quick I received it. Always awesome when the ordering process is easy, straightforward and with quick shipping.

    I usually prefer a less rigid belt when AIWB, so I figured this was going to work for me. I have worn it for a few days and I really like it. Seems to be a great balance of rigidity. It reminds me of a well worn Wilderness frequent flyer but with a more bomb proof buckle. I was not sure how the extra tail would work without the velcro but I dig it.

    If you like less rigid belts give it a try, great quality as always. This belt and my graith specialist are now my go to belts.

  8. #28
    Supporting Business Mack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Ordered this belt and was surprised how quick I received it. Always awesome when the ordering process is easy, straightforward and with quick shipping.

    I usually prefer a less rigid belt when AIWB, so I figured this was going to work for me. I have worn it for a few days and I really like it. Seems to be a great balance of rigidity. It reminds me of a well worn Wilderness frequent flyer but with a more bomb proof buckle. I was not sure how the extra tail would work without the velcro but I dig it.

    If you like less rigid belts give it a try, great quality as always. This belt and my graith specialist are now my go to belts.
    Thanks for the support and for taking time to post your feedback, we are happy to hear that the D-Ring is working for you!

  9. #29
    Received my order super fast and the d-ring is exactly what I wanted.
    Measured my Specialist and saw I was wearing it on the larger end of the adjustment, and ordered the d-ring 2 larger.
    The tail is exactly the length I would want, and Im glad I upsized.
    My gold standard of comfort was always a 1.5 Patagonia tech web belt, even though the buckle was bigger than I wanted.
    The d-ring belt is right between the Specialist and the Patagonia as far as being comfortably flexible, yet supportive.
    The d-ring buckles also take up noticeably less room than similar Wilderness style rings.
    Overall, an excellent choice for those who like a more flexible belt.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Strap on the Nitro ― Mark Twight

  10. #30
    Site Supporter GearFondler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Southeast Louisiana
    Quote Originally Posted by Doublestack45 View Post
    Received my order super fast and the d-ring is exactly what I wanted.
    Measured my Specialist and saw I was wearing it on the larger end of the adjustment, and ordered the d-ring 2 larger.
    The tail is exactly the length I would want, and Im glad I upsized.
    My gold standard of comfort was always a 1.5 Patagonia tech web belt, even though the buckle was bigger than I wanted.
    The d-ring belt is right between the Specialist and the Patagonia as far as being comfortably flexible, yet supportive.
    The d-ring buckles also take up noticeably less room than similar Wilderness style rings.
    Overall, an excellent choice for those who like a more flexible belt.
    Nice! Is that a Strider SA in a custom sheath?

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •