Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welded Steel D-Ring AIWB Belt

Welded Steel D-Ring AIWB Belt

This belt is the last release of our new belt designs for 2021. The D-Ring belt is a purpose built AIWB/IWB concealed carry belt that is unique within our belt line-up. The Mastermind D-Ring belt does not have a scuba webbing core which makes it more flexible than our other belts. It also does not use a hook-and-loop closure with the steel D-Rings providing all the security necessary. The result is a low-profile concealed carry belt that interfaces well with specialized AIWB holsters and will have an exceptionally long lifespan.

As some of you may know we are big fans personally of D-Ring belts and we have offered them throughout the years but this one is here to stay.

https://www.mastermindtactics.com/shop/dringbelt

Name:  Mastermind D-Ring Belt.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  64.5 KB

Just ordered, @Mack

As you know, I was a big fan of the previous (heavier duty) "Universal" belt which featured D-rings...so I found the opportunity to have a D-ring belt in a thinner, more flexible format pretty irresistible.

Should provide a nice continuum alongside the "Parameter" and "Universals" I have in my belt collection already. (Not to mention the earlier, OG belts from the first days.)

Looking forward to it.
    ...and just like that, I woke up one morning and the America I knew and loved was gone.

Thanks again for the continued support we do appreciate it.

The new d-ring is pretty awesome in our opinion and we are happy that it is back as well as having a belt option with no hook and loop. This belt will last as long as a belt can last.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Thanks again for the continued support we do appreciate it.

The new d-ring is pretty awesome in our opinion and we are happy that it is back as well as having a belt option with no hook and loop. This belt will last as long as a belt can last.
    One of the great features of the "Parameter" as well, aside from the AustriAlpin frame buckle. It's been my go-to since receiving it...almost to the exclusion of all others.

These two belts will, I'm certain, be my mainstays for the foreseeable future. I think bringing back the D-ring was a great idea for multiple reasons.
    ...and just like that, I woke up one morning and the America I knew and loved was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    One of the great features of the "Parameter" as well, aside from the AustriAlpin frame buckle. It's been my go-to since receiving it...almost to the exclusion of all others.

These two belts will, I'm certain, be my mainstays for the foreseeable future. I think bringing back the D-ring was a great idea for multiple reasons.

We have always been a fan of the d-ring design, the new version should offer a nice balance of vertical rigidity and circumferential flexibility.

Got the D-Ring belt in a little while ago, took off the "Parameter" and replaced it with my latest belt from Mastermind...(number 7, but who's counting?)

This belt fits just as I had expected based upon my experience with prior Mastermind belts and their fit, and Mack's description of the pliability / rigidity of this new offering.

To sum up, it's great. Holds my AIWB holsters nice and snug to the body, is supple enough to follow and wrap around the lines of the holster, and rigid enough vertically to prevent any roll out.

I wear my AIWB about 1.30, which is to say about halfway between the pants' closure at 12, and the side seam of the pants.

I ordered my belt one size over what I take in Duluth Flex Fire Hose cargo pants, knowing that I wanted a bit of extra tail compared to my Parameter belt.

This gives me 5.5" of tail extending past the buckle when snugged down firmly with AIWB holster and AIWB mag pouch. On Duluth pants that takes it to under the second belt loop on the support hand side.

The buckle lays nice and flat and is unnoticeable under the sweatshirt I had on today.

Bonus: No velcro. All holding power is provided by the D-Ring buckle and thus far it hasn't budged while sitting, standing or squatting.

Bottom line? I highly recommend this belt to my forum brethren for AIWB.

(Disclosure: This belt was bought and paid for by me and no offer or compensation was made by Mastermind for my review.)

D-Rings are back in stock!
    Ordered! I'm probably more excited to try out my first "real" gun belt than I should be...
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

All generalizations are incorrect, including this one.

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Ordered! I'm probably more excited to try out my first "real" gun belt than I should be...
    Thanks for the support! Orders from yesterday shipped today so the wait should not be too long.

Thanks for the support! Orders from yesterday shipped today so the wait should not be too long.
    I'm wearing mine right now...and you knocked it out of the park with this one, @Mack

Super comfortable, great support...yet flexible. I'm tempted to say it's the best belt yet of the seven I own...

...but I'll keep it to myself.

User Tag List