Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems DR920

Quote Originally Posted by DrFalken View Post
    Any ideas if the gap between the slide and the frame above the light rail was intentionally spaced more on the DR920? Looks like the frame is drooping away from the slide above the light. The MR920 has a nice even reveal between the frame and slide in your photo.
    I wouldn't think the gap is intentional but that's just my guess.

In looking at various photos, all the DR guns seem to have a gap.

One thing I see is that many of the DRs currently for sale on GB have an extended slide release. A rolling change to standard production or a factory option?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Ordered a DR920 last week, should be here in a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Ordered a DR920 last week, should be here in a couple of days.
    Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Any updates?

Not yet, the distributor is so backed up it finally shipped yesterday.

I just picked up my MR920L a few hours ago. I will be having a shootout between the Shadow Systems pistols and the Sig P320 pistols. It should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    I wouldn't think the gap is intentional but that's just my guess.

In looking at various photos, all the DR guns seem to have a gap.

One thing I see is that many of the DRs currently for sale on GB have an extended slide release. A rolling change to standard production or a factory option?

I sent an email to Shadow Systems regarding the slide stop. I got a response from Cody McElroy stating

"Our current slide stops are all the extended variant"

And I asked if they had any of the 'standard' slide stops and was told they do no.

[QUOTE=Shadow;1210888]Not yet, the distributor is so backed up it finally shipped yesterday.[/QUOTE @Shadow

Any updates? Did you get your DR920 yet?

[QUOTE=Tokarev;1215897][QUOTE=Shadow;1210888]Not yet, the distributor is so backed up it finally shipped yesterday.[/QUOTE @Shadow

Any updates? Did you get your DR920 yet?

Unfortunately the permit system in NJ takes forever. I just got my approval so I should be able to pick it up sometime this week after my NICS check. Just multiple layers of approvals before you can pick up your gun.

Picked up my DR920 yesterday. I must say I am impressed with the fit, finish and overall balance and feel so far. The trigger right out of the box is pretty darn good also and will only get better. Mounted an RMR on it. Hope to run a couple hundred rounds through it today.

User Tag List