Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems DR920

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Anyone have time on the new compensated model, the DR920 P ?
    Tiny amount.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Tiny amount.
    Do G34 holsters fit it? Id love to get one for use on a chest rig for kayaking and camping

Quote Originally Posted by awdxtc View Post
    Do G34 holsters fit it? Id love to get one for use on a chest rig for kayaking and camping
    Buddy says yes depending on holster.
    Last edited by G19Fan; 05-17-2022 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Vuddy says yes depending on holster.
    Oddly enough i just checked and gunfighters inc doesnt make a light bearing holster for the g34

Quote Originally Posted by awdxtc View Post
    Oddly enough i just checked and gunfighters inc doesnt make a light bearing holster for the g34
    Blackpoint makes a G34 chest rig

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Local indoor range just put a DR920 in their rental case and I tried it. Trigger was not racegun light but I was impressed by how crisp and clean it was compared to a box stock G17. I get why people like them.

On sale at Aim Surplus currently if anyone is in the market.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    On sale at Aim Surplus currently if anyone is in the market.
    Good prices
    David S.

Had the chance to run my friends dr920 for a hundred rounds or so today. He had moved the sro to another gun and so I dialed in the holosun 407c today and ran it through three sets of 20 hits(3x5, 8", and 8" SHO). At the end of the session, during the sho strings, I had the magazines drop out of the gun twice. Odd that it was SHO and not during the two handed shooting.

Not sure if it's my holster, I just happened to not seat the mag twice (though i haven't done that in years but it's possible), I'm somehow hitting it with my middle finger, a worn button/mag, or something else. I didn't stop to examine it but chose to finish the drill. If it becomes a recurring issue more often when I run the gun or he encounters it then I'll inspect it further. I only ran factory glock mags rather than the supplied pmags but they are low round count mags with less than 1k rounds on them.

Otherwise the gun ran fine (except one early lock back but that was the kagwerks release he is running, i find them sensitive and i bump them up on my p80 from time to time as well) and was a joy to shoot. My 3x5 average was 2 flat for a pair, which was better than i've done in the last several attempts. Solid performing gun, shooting wise. I'll be interested to see what becomes of the mag drop issue, if anything, or if it was just a fluke from today.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Had the chance to run my friends dr920 for a hundred rounds or so today. He had moved the sro to another gun and so I dialed in the holosun 407c today and ran it through three sets of 20 hits(3x5, 8", and 8" SHO). At the end of the session, during the sho strings, I had the magazines drop out of the gun twice. Odd that it was SHO and not during the two handed shooting.

Not sure if it's my holster, I just happened to not seat the mag twice (though i haven't done that in years but it's possible), I'm somehow hitting it with my middle finger, a worn button/mag, or something else. I didn't stop to examine it but chose to finish the drill. If it becomes a recurring issue more often when I run the gun or he encounters it then I'll inspect it further. I only ran factory glock mags rather than the supplied pmags but they are low round count mags with less than 1k rounds on them.

Otherwise the gun ran fine (except one early lock back but that was the kagwerks release he is running, i find them sensitive and i bump them up on my p80 from time to time as well) and was a joy to shoot. My 3x5 average was 2 flat for a pair, which was better than i've done in the last several attempts. Solid performing gun, shooting wise. I'll be interested to see what becomes of the mag drop issue, if anything, or if it was just a fluke from today.
    If he is using stock shadow system mag release it can eat away at glock mags (harder polymer)

I change all of mine to glock oem mag release or vickers

User Tag List