Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems DR920

Quote Originally Posted by JTPHD View Post
    Just put 100 rounds through one. Like others have said, this pistol seems to like to run fast. Easy to get splits in the teens. These guns seem to combine Glock reliability and simplicity with better ergonomics, triggers, and frame texturing. Very impressed with how natural it is to shoot this pistol fast and accurately.

For those with POI issues, the company claims switching out the backstrap (neutral, high, and low) will adjust the elevation.

May I ask what distance you are shooting and target? Best I can do is splits in the low to mid .20s on 1/2 size ipsc at 10 yards. No idea if that is decent. Fastest I have done a bill drill with all hits on above is 2.84

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    May I ask what distance you are shooting and target? Best I can do is splits in the low to mid .20s on 1/2 size ipsc at 10 yards. No idea if that is decent. Fastest I have done a bill drill with all hits on above is 2.84
    7 yards, USPSA A-zone. Shooting mainly doubles to track splits. Nothing spectacular, just wanted to see how fast I could work the trigger and keep it in the A-zone. For reference, I really have to push with a Glock to get around .20 splits at the same distance. This trigger and grip ergos make it easier for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JTPHD View Post
    7 yards, USPSA A-zone. Shooting mainly doubles to track splits. Nothing spectacular, just wanted to see how fast I could work the trigger and keep it in the A-zone. For reference, I really have to push with a Glock to get around .20 splits at the same distance. This trigger and grip ergos make it easier for me.
    Thanks. That sounds super fast to me =)

Notice anything?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'll bite. Is that one of the limited edition Acro slides or did you find a magical mounting method for the standard optic cut?

Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    I'll bite. Is that one of the limited edition Acro slides or did you find a magical mounting method for the standard optic cut?
    It is a new XR920 with the dedicated ACRO cut.

The frame also works nicely with a DR920 slide. I like slide over-hang. Anything that makes a Glock look a little like a 1911 is cool in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post

The frame also works nicely with a DR920 slide. I like slide over-hang. Anything that makes a Glock look a little like a 1911 is cool in my book.

Agreed. Love that look. Thinking about doing something similar w/ my G19.4 and a Brownells G17.4 slide.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    G19.4 and a Brownells G17.4 slide.
    Will that work? I think you're going to need what's called a 19L slide.

That looks great

Will that work? I think you're going to need what's called a 19L slide.

My preliminary research makes me think it’s the barrel and not the slide that needs addressed. Using a G17.5 barrel or a Lone Wolf conversion barrel (19L) should take care of that. And then get a LW adapter to fill the gap. If someone knows that’s not right, please let me know.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

User Tag List