Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Benitez is hearing a challenge to the CA AWB today!

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    That's why when I moved to NYS, I purchased a Mini-14 and a Ruger PCC 9 mm. Talking to some folks this weekend who said they preferred the monstrosity with removable mags over the fixed weird guns with the weird speed loader through the ejection port.

Not as nice as my good ol' AR-15 but that's my choice.
    When I moved to CT, I sold my AR-15 and bought an SKS. Bad luck for me that I sold it inbetween panics.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Me too. Interesting as just before I moved, the trigger group went belly up and it started to double and then jam. I sold it for a reasonable price to a friend who likes to fix things.

I did buy the Mini for twice what the AR went for and put an expensive scope on it. However, I haven't shot it as the outdoor ranges are down here till the weather breaks. The indoor rifle range got Covid closed.

That's why when I moved to NYS, I purchased a Mini-14 and a Ruger PCC 9 mm. Talking to some folks this weekend who said they preferred the monstrosity with removable mags over the fixed weird guns with the weird speed loader through the ejection port.

That's fine and dandy but they were going after any centerfire semi-auto rifle that had a detachable magazine and had the capability to accept more than 10 rounds. Even Governor Moonbeam thought that was too wacky.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    That's fine and dandy but they were going after any centerfire semi-auto rifle that had a detachable magazine and had the capability to accept more than 10 rounds. Even Governor Moonbeam thought that was too wacky.
    Newsome is quite the downgrade from Moonbeam.
    #RESIST

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    This is the case I’ve been waiting for. I can only hope Benitez will rule similarly to how he has ruled on Magazines. A favorable ruling should also set some precedent with regard to any challenge to a national ban.

Fingers crossed!

We may find out how Adam Schiff will do after the decision. I guess I should care that California may be burdened with this piece of human excrement (can I say that on P-F?), but I moved out two years ago and his abuse of his Intelligence Committee Chairmanship is legend: good riddance I hope.

Links don’t work for me. Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    Links don’t work for me. Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hate Tapatalk for many reasons. Basically it went well today, Our Saint Benitez quashed many arguments from the State.
    #RESIST

I went with Option Three.

User Tag List