Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Benitez is hearing a challenge to the CA AWB today!

Judge Benitez is hearing a challenge to the CA AWB today!

Yes, that Judge Benitez. The freedom fighter judge that temporarily overturned California’s magazine restrictions, giving forth to a glorious short term of Californians buying standard capacity mags.

Plaintiff’s pretrial brief.

Defendant’s pretrial brief.

Court schedule for today.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1340133303849013249?s=21
    #RESIST

Some memes for your enjoyment.

Name:  5630C321-7420-4811-903B-23EEEF58F84E.jpg
Views: 11065
Size:  56.4 KB

Name:  3C021C3A-431A-4F11-8C1E-5BED431113D1.jpg
Views: 2134
Size:  53.2 KB

Name:  5BA9B473-39FD-4A46-B402-9BBBAD5C4401.jpeg
Views: 2809
Size:  41.3 KB

Name:  7980EB9A-F73D-4CC2-BE90-0068457E443D.jpeg
Views: 1631
Size:  40.0 KB
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Let's hope that a positive decision, if overturned (which is bad but probable) would lead to SCOTUS getting off its butt. I say this all the time.

He does a great job.

Fingers Crossed!!!

Name:  DAFFAD29-C9BB-4580-8800-B22FD0A90168.jpg
Views: 1238
Size:  91.2 KB

#RESIST

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Let's hope that a positive decision, if overturned (which is bad but probable) would lead to SCOTUS getting off its butt. I say this all the time.
    It really doesn't matter which way he rules. If he rules in favor of the ban, it'll probably end up in the Supreme Court. If he rules against the ban, it's possible the state will let that lie in fear of getting a nationwide ruling.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    It really doesn't matter which way he rules. If he rules in favor of the ban, it'll probably end up in the Supreme Court. If he rules against the ban, it's possible the state will let that lie in fear of getting a nationwide ruling.

Yeah but it's also a huge deal to the millions who own AR style firearms here that can't have a normal configuration of an AR15 here without risk of catching a FELONY!!!

That's why we either have a locked magazine of no more than ten rounds, or a monstrosity like this for example...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    It absolutely matters to residents of California.

It's important because it's the first step in the long process.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    Yeah but it's also a huge deal to the millions who own AR style firearms here that can't have a normal configuration of an AR15 here without risk of catching a FELONY!!!

That's why we either have a locked magazine of no more than ten rounds, or a monstrosity like this for example...

That's why when I moved to NYS, I purchased a Mini-14 and a Ruger PCC 9 mm. Talking to some folks this weekend who said they preferred the monstrosity with removable mags over the fixed weird guns with the weird speed loader through the ejection port.

Not as nice as my good ol' AR-15 but that's my choice.

User Tag List