Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI agents shot serving warrant in Florida

If the perp(s) are still alive, I sure hope the death penalty is on the table. Evil should be fully punished.

My prayers to the FBI agents, families, and friends.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    If the perp(s) are still alive, I sure hope the death penalty is on the table. Evil should be fully punished.

My prayers to the FBI agents, families, and friends.
    The suspect is deceased.

This is very upsetting. I am so sorry to hear about these two officers. May they rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    All CP search warrants should be treated as high risk, in my opinion. The last FBI shooting we had out of the office here was a CP warrant.

Prayers for the agents.
    First of all RIP to the Agents and condolences to their families. Off hand I can think of two or three of our SWAT shootings that started as a sex crimes case with CID making contact first and it dropped in the pot.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I’m sad to hear about the SAs who were killed. I consider Child Exploitation warrants high risk events for the reasons already mentioned above. Quite often, the perpetrators are also not mentally prepared to see the kind of prison time some of these crimes carry. For drug traffickers, ten years in prison might be just part of the game. For some guy who works as a guidance counselor or a realtor, your whole life is over when you’re caught.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I’m sad to hear about the SAs who were killed. I consider Child Exploitation warrants high risk events for the reasons already mentioned above. Quite often, the perpetrators are also not mentally prepared to see the kind of prison time some of these crimes carry. For drug traffickers, ten years in prison might be just part of the game. For some guy who works as a guidance counselor or a realtor, your whole life is over when you’re caught.
    Plus, they are looked upon as scum, (rightfully so), and often endangered as a result, within the prison population.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    The suspect is deceased.
    I choose to look at the silver lining that, while sacrificing their lives for the children, they took the bastard with them. Glory to them in the next life.

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    I choose to look at the silver lining that, while sacrificing their lives for the children, they took the bastard with them. Glory to them in the next life.
    I believe the bastard took his own life. Unfortunately, he didn't do so prior to their entry.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

To give you an idea of the scope of the problem:
    https://samharris.org/podcasts/213-worst-epidemic/
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    To give you an idea of the scope of the problem:
    https://samharris.org/podcasts/213-worst-epidemic/
    It's out of control. I was on the fringes of an investigation into this 20 years ago, and the problem hasn't become any better since then.

I'm really sorry for these agents, but putting these people in prison is truly doing God's work.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

User Tag List