Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
I have friends who can see inside and outside their home via security cameras wherever they are located. Plenty of people have peep holes in doors. I never open my door to a doorbell ring without going to a window and looking to see who it there.

I just don't get how a team of people doing whet they did can't anticipate something like what happened?
You can anticipate anything. You still have to go knock on the door and go inside. Someone can always shoot through a door at you, never know when it’s going to happen. As has been pointed out by others, it’s a search warrant (searching for evidence) not an arrest warrant (take a person in to custody). They could have found all types of evidence and they may not of made any type of arrest of the person. That depends on a multitude of issues for the case. From what I’ve seen from the outside (and there are others in this thread that have first hand knowledge) most feds don’t regularly do probable cause arrests.

We’re back to bad things can be done by bad guys. You can have plans on how an arrest or action is going to go, but the bad guy has a say Their decision making process is usually highly suspect as well.

Jason