Thread: Rangemaster Patreon page

Site Supporter

Rangemaster Patreon page

New Information Source
    I have started a Patreon page for our students and friends. See
    https://www.patreon.com/tomgivens

We will be posting content a couple of times each month, using both video and text formats. All of the information posted will be solid, no b.s. information about training, equipment, books and other resources, and learning opportunities. There will be no flashy ninja stuff, just vetted information to help you keep yourself and your family safe in an increasingly perilous and uncertain world.

Our page is ad free. 100% of the revenue generated will come from your subscription, so that you will not be bombarded with annoying pop-ups.

It looks like the combination of The Plague and the great ammunition shortage will be cutting into our business revenue for 2021. My goal is to off-set these losses and at the same time provide relevant, timely training/information to you. We are asking for only $10.00 per month in exchange for current and continually updated content.

I thank you for your patronage and look forward to training with you in person in the future. I hope you find our content useful.

Tom Givens, Rangemaster

Site Supporter
    Since Jan 31, I have posted 7 text articles with photos and 2 video presentations on our Patreon page, at Patreon.com/tomgivens . I posted a new one today on how to maintain your skills during an ammunition shortage. If you would like to read more, go to the Patreon page and subscribe. Thanks!

“As you know, ammunition is both scarce and really expensive right now. This is a cyclical problem, that occurs just about every presidential election year. In 2020, the pandemic, the antifa riots, and the election combined to make for the worst ammo shortage we’ve had. It will be a while before things go back to “normal” and ammo prices will likely stay almost as high…”

Joined. Thanks very much for this, Tom. It is an excellent resource.

See you next month!

User Tag List