Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gym carry

Site Supporter
    I carry a 442 in a Smart Carry. However, instead of carrying in the regular below the waistline position, I keep the grip above the waistline and the cylinder right behind the elastic waistband. This keeps the gun must more stable and prevents if from flapping and hitting me in the balls when I sprint.

Thanks for the review. I'm trying to gauge the thickness of the setup. Can you post a pic from the side of you standing with your shirt covering the rig.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by tmoore912 View Post
    I use there PT-ONE holster for jogging, working out at the gym or any other active lifestyle activity I do. I have been using one for a while and works well for me. It is made out of neoprene and is really comfortable and keeps the gun dry when I sweat, but it doesn't have the space a fanny pack has. It only has enough room for the gun and a magazine. It is designed to be worn a little low on the hips instead of on the waist. (This helps reduce the bouncing of the gun). When going to the gym I wear my shorts over the holster so that it doesn't show if my shirt rides up while doing a weight lifting move.

I worked out this morning and ran a couple miles afterward with it on carrying my Glock 17.

Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

These two are the best I got.

I lied. I found these two on my computer that I had not uploaded to Photobucket. Hopefully, these show you how thick the holster is with and without the gun inserted. Neoprene is thin and stretchy and conforms to the body well. It and the gun probably add another 1.70 inches to your waist area. I hope this helps.

Glock 26 and reload sitting on top of the holster.

Gun and mag inserted in the holster.

Thanks tmoore
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

User Tag List