Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NHL 2021...

Quote Originally Posted by bruceride View Post
    I'm a die hard CBJ fan (I know, what am I thinking?) But I gotta say, watching the games w/o a crowd is a little weird.

Can't wait to go see live hockey!!! Even if it's a HS game.
    Yeah, but you guys got Torts, (our former team coach), who is always good for a laugh or two...and he loves dogs. (And he's consistent.)

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    ...or what have I done to offend the hockey gods?

The NY Rangers are taking years off my life.

That is all.
    New York Sucks Period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW YORK JETS
    NEW YORK Giants
    New York Knicks

Name:  OIP (1).jpg
Views: 166
Size:  16.6 KBName:  188916abb271eeb315e2e0dc7325bf4d1b-01-bill-de-blasio-approval.h473.w710.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  35.9 KBName:  chuck-schumer-demands-answers-on-foreign-investors.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  58.7 KB

@blues LET’S GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    @blues LET’S GO PENS!
    Et tu, Brute?

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I'd love to be able to watch my Stars... but since Sinclair bought the rights to the regional Fox Sports channels they have been pulled from every TV service except for DirecTV and AT&T and I'm not interested in switching to either of those.

It seems unbelievably stupid for the Stars to let that happen. They just gained a ton of attention by making it to the Stanley Cup Finals last year, and now are pissing that away since so many people can't watch.
    I'm experiencing the same top level of BS with my team, the LA Kings, and Sinclair. Can't use the suggested Fox Sports Go streaming or the NHL TV subscription due to "Blackout Restrictions Apply In Your Area". Mind you NO ONE can go and watch the game due to COVID and additionally I'm nearly 3 hours away from the arena. Thinking about putting the NHL and Sinclair on blast as this asinine. Apparently they don't need any fans to support their enterprises...

Et tu, Brute?

Name:  966D7214-4D8A-4E78-A6E2-46B5E57826DF.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  84.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    I'm experiencing the same top level of BS with my team, the LA Kings, and Sinclair. Can't use the suggested Fox Sports Go streaming or the NHL TV subscription due to "Blackout Restrictions Apply In Your Area". Mind you NO ONE can go and watch the game due to COVID and additionally I'm nearly 3 hours away from the arena. Thinking about putting the NHL and Sinclair on blast as this asinine. Apparently they don't need any fans to support their enterprises...
    I'm not sure what you guys are getting at.

For example, my team is the Rangers...(yeah, we covered the misery aspect already). So, if the Rangers are not playing the home team in my market, (Hurricanes), or on NBCSN, NHL Network, ABC or NBC, which is not the norm...I get to watch my team on the MSG network out of NY, the home station. If they play my home market team, I have to watch on their network locally. (FOX, most normally). If it's a national broadcast, then one of the bigs But those are the only exceptions.

I can't remember when a game was last completely blacked out on the NHL Center Ice subscription unless it was one of the exceptions above...which, again, are only a few games here and there.

Same thing with baseball. If the Yankees or Mets play Atlanta or Cincinatti, we have to watch their broadcast. Otherwise, if it's not a national game, we watch on the YES Network. (Again, can't remember when a game wasn't broadcast at all.)

(We have the Regional Sports Package which covers all the FOX stuff and local channels which are not part of the regular subscription packages.)

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    Name:  966D7214-4D8A-4E78-A6E2-46B5E57826DF.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  84.0 KB
    He was the first transgender person to lift the cup, ol' Cindy. That I remember, anyway.

He was the first transgender person to lift the cup, ol' Cindy. That I remember, anyway.
    Three more times than ANY Ranger did in the past 20 years.

Ironically, my dad likes the Rangers and I grew up watching them until I decided I dislike anything out of NY.

User Tag List