Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL 2021...

NHL 2021...

...or what have I done to offend the hockey gods?

The NY Rangers are taking years off my life.

That is all.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I'd love to be able to watch my Stars... but since Sinclair bought the rights to the regional Fox Sports channels they have been pulled from every TV service except for DirecTV and AT&T and I'm not interested in switching to either of those.

It seems unbelievably stupid for the Stars to let that happen. They just gained a ton of attention by making it to the Stanley Cup Finals last year, and now are pissing that away since so many people can't watch.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I'd love to be able to watch my Stars... but since Sinclair bought the rights to the regional Fox Sports channels they have been pulled from every TV service except for DirecTV and AT&T and I'm not interested in switching to either of those.

It seems unbelievably stupid for the Stars to let that happen. They just gained a ton of attention by making it to the Stanley Cup Finals last year, and now are pissing that away since so many people can't watch.
    If it makes you feel any better, I regret the $ wasted on the NHL package on DirecTV this year. (But primarily because the Rangers suck so bad.)

(I guess if I became a Hurricanes fan, I could watch their games on the FOX channels without the package.)

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I regret the $ wasted on the NHL package on DirecTV this year. (But primarily because the Rangers suck so bad.)

(I guess if I became a Hurricanes fan, I could watch their games on the FOX channels without the package.)
    I'd gladly pay for an NHL.tv subscription or something like that, but couldn't watch due to blackouts. Hockey is really the only sport I can watch anymore since the NFL got all woke, but its being ruined by greedy bastards.

But then you'd be a Hurricanes fan...
    Grab your gun and bring in the cat.

Site Supporter
    Hockey is the only sport I watch where I just root for a good game. Doesn't matter the level. Could be college, still fun. Before the Hurricanes came to Raleigh we'd go to Ice Caps games and sit on the glass for $10 a seat. I live an easy drive from where the FTW Brahmas play. Can't wait for covid to be in the rear view so I can go see them play again.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

GO ISLANDERS!!!

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry40sw View Post
    GO ISLANDERS!!!

That is all.
    This friendship is doomed.

Just watching the Caps down half their lineup due to COVID and injuries...

Crazy start to the season.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

This friendship is doomed.
    A little friendly rivalry never hurt anyone.

User Tag List