Thread: CHPWS site visit

Site Supporter

CHPWS site visit

I am originally from Savannah, GA and daughter lives there. Wife and I visited Savannah last week to see daughter plus I got to see my best friend who also lives in Savannah (great excuse for three days of range time). I reached out in advance to Buck at CHPWS to see if I could swing by and see the shop and he said come on. My buddy and I are both Georgia Tech Industrial Engineers with three decades of manufacturing operations experience (mostly Pulp and Paper) plus - of course - we are shooters so site visits are always fun.

We stopped by the CHPWS shop and I introduced myself to the team member manning the front desk. Buck had prior engagement but we got a quick tour from his team. Awesome seeing the equipment at work on slides and plates. Got a chance to talk shooting with our guide which is also a pleasure. They are definitely gearing up to support the surge of interest in RDS on pistols.

Their slide milling work on my 19 which includes Zev posts was immaculate and had a very tight fit. 10/10 would do again.

User Tag List