Thread: New Polish modular pistol (FB MPS)

New Polish modular pistol (FB MPS)

Name:  IMG_3292.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  53.1 KB

Name:  IMG_3293.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  52.1 KB

Name:  IMG_3294.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  44.5 KB

Name:  IMG_3295.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  42.5 KB

Name:  IMG_3296.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  51.0 KB

https://www.janes.com/defence-news/n...ew-9-mm-pistol

“ Fabryka Broni (FB) ‘Łucznik' Radom unveiled its new MPS pistol at the MSPO defence exhibition held from September 5 to 8 in Kielce, Poland.

The MPS has a polymer-framed, striker-fired design, and is chambered for the 9×19 cartridge. Similar to the Sig Sauer P320, the core of the pistol consists of the fire-control module, which can be swapped to different polymer frames depending on user requirements. The launch model features a 102 mm long barrel and a 15-round magazine capacity. The slide is cut for a red dot sight, with FB offering five different plates for various micro red dot models. A choice of three different grip panels is also available. The company offers the pistol with a threaded barrel and heightened suppressor-compatible sights. An FB Radom representative told Janes that an initial batch of 200 pistols would be produced in 2023. New sized frames and potentially new calibres would be examined in the future. Currently offered in double-action only, the company is looking at developing a single-action model of the pistol as well.”

Looks like :insert “every modular pistol design made” here:

Wonder if it will get imported……kinda surprised Fabryka Broni came out with one of these so soon after the polish army adopted the VIZ100….
    Last edited by MrInox; 09-12-2023 at 03:33 PM.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    I think it’s a point of pride that they retain the ability to engineer and produce their own small arms. Makes sense given their history even though a licensed copy of the Glock and AR would be the cheaper option to their small arms needs.

Site Supporter
    It looks good for that type of pistol.

I wonder if the trigger is legit double action (as the press release says). Or if it's "double action" in the way Glocks and M&Ps are "double action."

I'd love to have one of those Viz100s.
    For astute purveyors of pew: hipstertactical.com

I would likely give one a go.

I also am intrigued by some of the little details I see- the back strap, trigger with no tab, reasonably lightened slide with ambidextrous release.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

User Tag List