Thread: UNITY MARK for team wendy

UNITY MARK for team wendy

I f'd with installing this on my OPSCORE for a bit before realizing I bought the kit for the Team Wendy helmet. Instead of going through the hassle of returning it, someone here can have it. I'll eat the shipping too

Free to LE/MIL
    For anyone else, I'd appreciate if you'd consider buying a $30 PF membership for someone

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I f'd with installing this on my OPSCORE for a bit before realizing I bought the kit for the Team Wendy helmet. Instead of going through the hassle of returning it, someone here can have it. I'll eat the shipping too

Free to LE/MIL
    For anyone else, I'd appreciate if you'd consider buying a $30 PF membership for someone
    If no one else needs them for work then I would be happy to mount them on my personal use Team Wendy helmet, but I only use it for classes and personal training, USMC makes me use theirs for work stuff.... though I wish it wasn't so at times...
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

@rcbusmc24, shoot me your contact info.

Thanks,
    Kent

User Tag List