Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You won the billion dollar lotto, can you save the 2A?

You won the billion dollar lotto, can you save the 2A?

Not a political thread!

What would you do to save the Second Amendment in the US if you won the billion dollar lotto?
    #RESIST

Hmmm!

I'd try make as many Americans gun owners as possible, make 'em care about the 2A and get them skin in the game. I'd buy an AR-15 or a Glock 19 for every single American citizen legally able to purchase the guns. Go to a gun shop, complete the 4473, get your gun. Welcome to the team.

Another option could be to just shovel cash at SAF and FPC.

I don't know how expensive it is to buy politicians, so I can't comment on that.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Page one of the George Soros/mini Mike playbook.

Help low-level prosecutors DA's and judges get elected that were favorable to my cause.

You mean I can't just use it move to some island paradise, and make donations to whatever politicians to ensure that I could have pretty much anything I wanted?

If I had to use it to save the 2a, I'd look more to a local kind of PR ground game. Lots of free classes for basic children's firearms safety, and for basic safe gun handling and usage.

I'd sponsor good video content like Forgotten Weapons.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

who said I'd save it? I'd buy half of WV and create the People's Republic of Hufnagelstan, surround it with a moat filled with sharks with laser beams.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Write David Yamane a 10,000,000.00 check to set up a center for the study of Gun Culture 2.0.
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.” Machiavelli, The Prince

I'd start with something like the Lincoln project to get concealed carry legal in 25 states......without a permit. That would be my goal. I know it wouldn't be possible in every state but a few are on the brink right now. The politicians that are introducing or supporting those bills would get plenty of financial help during the upcoming elections. It's the same tactical approach that Bloomberg uses. Take it to the state level.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I've actually daydreamed about this. I would LOVE to watch the bricks shat upon my announcing charitable givings to "fundamentalist Christian and gun rights organizations" to the press.

With a cool $1B?
    As soon as the legal shenanigans with bankruptcy and the TX move were done, NRA a check big enough that the "no more WLP" strings attached would actually work. Maybe put joshs in charge
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku.edc View Post
    Write David Yamane a 10,000,000.00 check to set up a center for the study of Gun Culture 2.0.
    Can only like this once, dammit.

I would add that I'd hire the guy that @Lost River wrote about here and *make sure* my folks got elected for every low-to-medium level state office in every blue or purple state. I'd probably set a 4-10 year set of goals depending on difficulty, and make sure there was an effective organization in place in case I snuffed it.

I would bet that focusing the lens on Illinois, Georgia, the big cities of Texas, and Massachusetts could really make some positive waves.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I've actually daydreamed about this. I would LOVE to watch the bricks shat upon my announcing charitable givings to "fundamentalist Christian and gun rights organizations" to the press.

With a cool $1B?
    As soon as the legal shenanigans with bankruptcy and the TX move were done, NRA a check big enough that the "no more WLP" strings attached would actually work. Maybe put joshs in charge
    How many associate memberships would that buy? A million? Drat that’s not enough.

I’d be financing moving all the US manufacturers to free states and using the left over for what’s stated in post #7.

Maybe start a media company and do things correctly. Scholarships. So many options!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List