Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A guy in Wyoming is getting a divorce

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Divorces can get vicious or they can be amicable. I'm a battle harden veteran of two. One I contribute to my very poor judgement. It was very expensive and a life lesson. I moved on.

I wish Kanye the best of luck. The dude seems like a sincere individual with some mental issues.
    He could be crazy like a fox and faking the funk to free himself of the Kardashians.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    He could be crazy like a fox and faking the funk to free himself of the Kardashians.
    Those mental disorders are hard to pin down.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Bruce Jenner married into the kardashian clan, and look what happened to him.
    Kanye getting out with his dick still attached is a win.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    A high school friend is on wife number 7. He shit in the bed during one of his honeymoons.

Ye is just passionate is all.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Bruce Jenner married into the kardashian clan, and look what happened to him.
    Kanye getting out with his dick still attached is a win.
    Since I just roared with laughter, and had trouble even reading it to my wife I was laughing so hard, I have to do more than merely like this.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    A high school friend is on wife number 7. He shit in the bed during one of his honeymoons.
    Now that’s kink progression.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    My Great Uncle Hollis, did 7 as well. He and my Gramps were Alaska gold miners. Holly specialized in older alcoholic rich ladys and he'd work them like a promising claim and then head back to the rivers. He looked like a rough version of Errol Flynn. Rumor had it that there may have been some discrepancies in the number of divorces vs. marriages, but that was just rumor...
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

As I understand it: "Pears's shaving sticks will give you little taste and lots of lather."

https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Rud...st_that_Fitted

User Tag List