Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Snowflake Guns of P-F

Does it get flakier than these three? A custom STI Commander, a Sig Rattler (Canebrake, because black is so passé), and a .32NAA Converted LCP.

Fucking gun hipster.

Name:  image0.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  60.3 KB

Every time I see that 2011 Commander, it gets more difficult for me to be rational. Thanks, I think?

I've got a 2011 blue gun headed my to to see if I can be convinced to stay away.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Most days the 43c is my primary gat. Some days it becomes a secondary. The only days it’s neither is when I’m toting the 332. Name:  9817BEF5-5E39-4F99-94C4-16D8294BE3D0.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  100.8 KB

That’s a 14 shot ‘group’ from 15 yards with the 43c. Name:  5EC5FD29-3E46-44EF-8E6C-BAA1CC816A98.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  41.3 KB
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    and a .32NAA Converted LCP.
    Whoa! Now that's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Was your HSc a .380 or .32/7.65mm variant?

I had the use of a pre-1968 Interarms import commercial .380 that was beautifully made and finished, but was almost as unpleasant as a PPK to shoot. Never have tried the .32 variant.
    Original .32ACP from WW2.

Not as awesome as the prewar quality, striker fired Mauser 1914...but my example was pretty nice. Sold it to a cop outside Richmond about 10 years ago.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    SW 432 in my set of snowflakes. I like the 332s but got the 432 when they were discontinued and dumped cheap. Should have bought two. Luckily, I have a great deal 32 HR mag and 32 Long wadcutters.

I have a very nice Ruger P94DC in the back of the safe. And I bought a 92XD and an M9A1 with the intention of making a M9A1D. I really miss my 92D Centurion, one of the few guns I really regret selling. I used to have 4 bolt action shotguns. A guy once said I was lying because bolt action shotguns weren't a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

I've still got my 92D Centurion.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I've always preferred "Hipster Gun," but I'll play.

SiGARMS marked P226 9mm DAK. I find the DAK guns to be effortless to shoot well, and very forgiving, plus I love the concept of the "people management" pistol. I'm more of a "flicker" than a "ride the reset" shooter, so I barely notice the long reset.

I recently lucked into a couple of new/old stock 04/05 era models, and I'm waaaaaaaaay too excited about a trigger system that everyone hates, but they'll sit in my bedside safe ironically, and you probably wouldn't get it, anyway...

Function-testing with the first one last week:
    Name:  IMG_0033.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  41.7 KB

Seller's pic of the second one, which should reach the FFL this week:
    Name:  pix883083084.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  30.4 KB

Here is my Hipster gun:

Name:  PXL_20210202_024745649.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  49.2 KB

It is a CZ 75B Semicompact. It was only made for a year or two (I think). It is dead nuts accurate, I was high shooter at a Randy Cain class with it against much better shooters than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    Here is my Hipster gun:

Name:  PXL_20210202_024745649.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  49.2 KB

It is a CZ 75B Semicompact. It was only made for a year or two (I think). It is dead nuts accurate, I was high shooter at a Randy Cain class with it against much better shooters than me.
    That's like a 19X before it went mainstream!

I'm picturing stoopid flat and stoopid fast...

User Tag List