Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: The Snowflake Guns of P-F

Obscure pocket pistol? Got that covered!
    Name:  20190814_133234.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  36.7 KB
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    *raises hand

I have a P32 MK1. I’ve actually carried it, and probably will again. Unironically.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Most days the 43c is my primary gat. Some days it becomes a secondary. The only days it’s neither is when I’m toting the 332. Attachment 66700

That’s a 14 shot ‘group’ from 15 yards with the 43c. Attachment 66701
    A 332?@!@#?@! I got nothing civilized to say on this matter. I am just turned rotten green with envy!

Site Supporter
    In reality, the 43c is my go to for my normal job - because my actual threat profile have 4 legs, and it just doesn't really rust. After work I change out due to population density.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A40fJXfgo8
    I have a weird desire for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by revolvergeek View Post
    A 332?@!@#?@! I got nothing civilized to say on this matter. I am just turned rotten green with envy!
    It is a neat gun. It gets rather sporty with the 100 grain loads but is quite manageable with the 85 grain offerings.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    It is a neat gun. It gets rather sporty with the 100 grain loads but is quite manageable with the 85 grain offerings.
    That thing is awesome! I would carry that every day and sleep with it in my pj’s at night!

Early 5904

Real work gun I still shoot but sparingly. AIP serial # and square trigger guard, Smith said it was one of the first ones. I think it was purchased in 87 or 88 and was replaced by a 4563TSW. Holster is from Ky-Tac.Name:  11AF3025-C0B7-4178-83D8-4CE8DE88E06A.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  38.0 KB

We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    ...but then I talked to a friend from my gun club, not a newb by any means, and discovered he knew nothing this model's existence.....I am too old to understand it is indeed a snowflake now.

FM BHP Detective, fitted with the C&S SFS system, Warren Tactical sights. In the 20+ years I have owned it I don't think it has ever malfunctioned, or at least I cannot remember it happening. Internally it has the firing pin block so late Gen II or a Gen III design if it were FN made. Once BHP solutions started selling recoil spring kits a few years back I started to shoot it more (it is a double spring system). Back around Halloween last year I switched up to all BHP all the time for a while, and this is by far the most pleasant one to carry. I seem to shoot it better in standards drills than the full size guns too.

Attachment 67134
    Pretty sure that I just broke my mouse on the like button. That is reallllyyyy something!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    In reality, the 43c is my go to for my normal job - because my actual threat profile have 4 legs, and it just doesn't really rust. After work I change out due to population density.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A40fJXfgo8
    I have a weird desire for this one.
    I've actually shot one. A friend, back in the late 80s, had one and we used to shoot it silenced, w/ 22s in his basement. He had a bullet trap in his crawl space. Good times...
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

User Tag List