Thread: Bergara BMR Rimfire

Bergara BMR Rimfire

I have been kind of on a rimfire kick lately and this does not help:

https://www.bergara.online/us/rifles...7k#description

I will wait a bit and not be the beta tester, but one of these in .22 Mag would make a great walking varmint rig for mountain hunting of marmots and ground squirrels.

I am sure the rimfire gamers will find some use for this as well.

Oboyoboy... that thing makes me want to trash the credit card and spend the whole summer following appleseeds like they were the grateful dead.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    I haven't tried the rimfires but the 6.5 shot to a mean radius of 0.3 MOA when we had one at the magazine. It was really, really nice. I have tried to convince myself that I could hunt with an HMR many times, it's just a little too heavy, unfortunately.

Anyway I bet their rimfires sing, too. They make a great rifle.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Syrup Actual View Post
    I haven't tried the rimfires but the 6.5 shot to a mean radius of 0.3 MOA when we had one at the magazine. It was really, really nice. I have tried to convince myself that I could hunt with an HMR many times, it's just a little too heavy, unfortunately.

Anyway I bet their rimfires sing, too. They make a great rifle.
    I bought a Franklin Armory 17WSM upper while still in CA so I could have a freedom-configured AR. Never got to shoot it and sold it in Idaho. Kind of wish I'd kept it now; still have 1000 rounds of ammo for same.

I like the $565 MSRP of the BMR Steel model
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Site Supporter
    Bergara will sell a ton of those rim fires - they were very smart or lucky introducing now.

User Tag List