Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New Holster Day!

Site Supporter
    Did I miss a sale? Damn! Tony, how do you like Texas?

Site Supporter
    I have a part time job as a casket model at the funeral home because I look like a dead man. Maybe I could get a job modeling holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    If you created an account when you placed your order, you can check on the status of your orders. I can't prove it, but am convinced the clock slows down every time you check the status of any order with any company. Proceed with caution!😁
    Maybe you guys should just start living cleaner... and you'd move up in line.

The above info is true, if you create an account, you can check order status at any time. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting my holster that fast, given that I ordered a few days into the Black Friday sale, and then read that they had some trouble with covid at the JM Custom shop. The holster I ordered was a quick ship, and not a custom, so that helped I'm sure. In the age of Amazon, some us us still remember the dark ages when you'd mail a check off, and get notified of shipping when your order showed up.

As for being notified of sales, I'd suggest joining Tony's email list... he doesn't constantly spam your inbox, but that's the best way to hear about sales.

If you created an account when you placed your order, you can check on the status of your orders. I can't prove it, but am convinced the clock slows down every time you check the status of any order with any company. Proceed with caution!😁
    These will be my 4th & 5th JM holsters and I never set up an account because really, how many holsters for the same guns can one guy order for himself, amiright? At least I get his emails, so I knew about the sale...guess I'll head over to the site and see if I can set up an account retroactively.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    These will be my 4th & 5th JM holsters and I never set up an account because really, how many holsters for the same guns can one guy order for himself, amiright? At least I get his emails, so I knew about the sale...guess I'll head over to the site and see if I can set up an account retroactively.
    Regarding your question about how many holster can one guy order... I won't know that answer until I'm much closer to it.😁

Regarding your question about how many holster can one guy order... I won't know that answer until I'm much closer to it.😁
    I've only got four JMCKs. I'm a slacker / underachiever.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Shoot, I've got that many for my M&P45s and PX4s. And three for my K frames. And one for my Gubmint Model. I'd have a couple for my P99Cs if he supported that gun.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Shoot, I've got that many for my M&P45s and PX4s. And three for my K frames. And one for my Gubmint Model. I'd have a couple for my P99Cs if he supported that gun.
    Hell, one of my four is for a 3" 686+ I don't have anymore. The other three are for assorted Glocks, one of which is for light bearing. So that leaves only two for EDC guns.

You'll get no argument out of me. I'm an admitted underachiever.

Heck, Tony even told me in a conversation a year or two back I was perilously close to being considered a Democrat. He sure knows how to hurt a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    So, one order under the new guidelines.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    So, one order under the new guidelines.
    Not even...since that would be four holsters to accommodate one firearm in various quadrants.

User Tag List